TForce | UPS is cracking the whip on us city drivers.

I'm going to have to admit that Teamsters go by strenght in numbers.
All non-union companies go by thinking they can keep their workers divided in their thinking usually by threating them that they will close their doors.
If their workers stand together and demand to have an outside organization fight their battles of fair,pay,benefits,and working conditions.

Corporate greed operates that with division they will conquier,any ideas from their workers in regardes to being organized.

Oh my word I don't believe I've just posted this?

UPS has a way of changing ones mind when one is having ones head squeezed in their operational vice.

When is the last time you done a real PTI? I see your point and agree but don't play us for dummys.It's a good leg to stand on with the safty issue but you are talking to other drivers here.

Well there is on more direction I could take.
But I'm very reluctant to take that route.
I feel I would most likely be putting my head on a chopping block,and handing UPS the axe.

You got that right Mooresville Moose.
Thanks for the heads up,I know that always works for me.

Actually I thank,and praise Jesus for taking care of me,my co-workers,and my wife as I drift off to sleep at night.

Right again Mooresville Moose,you really know how to put whats important in perspective.
Thanks for your kind thoughts,your very encouraging to say the least.

In the end you will do what they tell you to do or they will make life miserable. Just wait.

I have big shoulder's now and I will when push comes too shove....Again if you have the same truck day in and day out it should'nt take someone more then a couple of minutes to see something is wrong, after all you and possibly another drives the truck.

I am thankfull the individual I slipseat with takes the same precautions as I and communicates without pause.

So it should not take 15 minutes, but 15 minutes is 15 minutes.

YUR Right Accelerator,this change amoung the many we've had to start dealling with since our rebranding just takes getting used to.

First we get the shock out of the way,with everyone adding their whinny comments on how rotten we are being treated.
Than after a short time we just start adapting to the change.

So heres how it goes,we get shot between the eyes,we all cry our eyes out,than when the wound is healling we just start doing what we are told,and do the best we can with it.

Hey we are truckers we don't take to change lightly,but after we get used to it.
Than its no big deal.

Oh great here we go again with the speed thing.
I think they should start paying you roadys by the hour,like us city hacks.
Than maybe you wouldn't be in such a rush.
$30.00 per hour sounds about right,come on.

I gotta get going to work now.
SEEEE YA!!

SEEEE YA!!

OK!!!!!Cut it back to 52mph. I will Get "R" Done, Eventually.:1036316054:

SEEEE YA!!

C'mon Apo, run the road for years and then come back and tell us what it's like. I know your in the city for years. I've done both. It's not so much a speed issue. I chose the road. But when we leave home, we are going multiple states, many miles, and many hours before returning home in all types of conditions. Again, I chose this. A city guy knows that no matter what, he is on the clock and is always close to home. Let's not lock horns here, but sometimes your posts are not funny to the road guys. We are supposed to be a team fighting this battle together. Peace brother

I'm going to have to admit that Teamsters go by strenght in numbers.
All non-union companies go by thinking they can keep their workers divided in their thinking usually by threating them that they will close their doors.
If their workers stand together and demand to have an outside organization fight their battles of fair,pay,benefits,and working conditions.

Corporate greed operates that with division they will conquier,any ideas from their workers in regardes to being organized.

Oh my word I don't believe I've just posted this?

UPS has a way of changing ones mind when one is having ones head squeezed in their operational vice.
So true Apo! Once yall have this strength, that 10 minuates won't mean squat. If they try to discipline, you can fight it and win.:1036316054:

SEEEE YA!!

So you really want to go down this road again.....?????????