TForce | UPS-Linehaul

Up here in Rochester NY we have to shell out our own money for the D.O.T. physicals,every two years before the experation due date.
I've got to get mine done before October this year.

Theres an out patient clinic that does it at a lower cost then a regular Doctor.
Its just the bare bones basics enough to be reinstated to drive commercialy another two years.

When I was a Teamster around here the companies always paid,but since I've been at Overnite/UPS Freight its always come out of my pocket.

It's the law in California the company has to pay. No one here has to pay for physicals.

I don't know about your vacations. It use to be use it or lose it. But in California we can roll ours over on the next year.

We may shake once in awhile but we got some good protections for the working man.:1036316054:

Well I must say your right you get a lot of labor protection from the shaky state.

I wounder why New York State doesn't have labor laws like yours?
We New Yorkers pay enough taxes,we should have,all of your sweat heart laws.

Well I must say your right you get a lot of labor protection from the shaky state.

I wounder why New York State doesn't have labor laws like yours?
We New Yorkers pay enough taxes,we should have,all of your sweat heart laws.

It's expensive enough out here, we need a break somewhere.

Sure you need a financial break out in sunny California.
Your heating bills can't be as bad as mine in the subzero temps we have in cold snowy NY.
Although I do hear you've got higher gas prices due to more emmission control on all of your motor vehicles.

But then wherever your choice to live theres always something wrong with the place.
At least when the snow melts around here,our houses are still in the same spot before the winter season started.

When you live out on the west coast you never know if the ground is going to open up,or your hills cave in from rain,and you can stand outside waving bye,bye to your houses.