Holland | UPS Package is hiring

With the new contract it's .82 a mile anf 37.44 an hour for doubles by 2018. Running a single trailer is barely less.
That's for the linehaul feeders. The p&d feeders make a dollar less or so an hour.

Feeder drivers slinging packages? Sorry, but I have to call b.s. Trust me, I know their system all too well. So the chances of that being accurate is almost zero. I'm betting that someone is giving out some real bad information.
The only Feeder drivers slinging packages are doing so instead of being laid off. I "think" they are paid their current pay rate to do so, but still only work 4-5 hour shifts. It would depend on the location but it wouldn't happen often, but does happen.In my 10 years there I was laid off 7 months the first year and then never worked less than 50+ hours a week after that first year.

Last edited:
LOL! Feeder drivers slinging packages! Now thats a good one......Every driver we have in Hodgkins is working 5+ days a week.....down to the very bottom. Can't speak for the other terminals though....
Not true for 710 side at cach bottom bottom unless covering a sleeper run only getting 3 to 4days