Holland | UPS Package is hiring

anybody know the starting pay for a feeder driver? I heard it takes a long time to receive health insurance? Is that true?
At Hodgkins facility it's 18.75hr or 41cents mile in 3 years you'll be at 36hr and 78cents your insurance kicks in once you get your 30th punch. Plus on sleeper runs you get .0350 per mile per diem and all delay on domicile is OT off property is strt time.

At Hodgkins facility it's 18.75hr or 41cents mile in 3 years you'll be at 36hr and 78cents your insurance kicks in once you get your 30th punch. Plus on sleeper runs you get .0350 per mile per diem and all delay on domicile is OT off property is strt time.
Can you get any miles running team out of Hodgkins? I heard its just minnneaplolis and back?

We had 2 leave for ups freight.One quit and the other has already been suspended for 2 days (within 2 months).Also 2 left for ABF,one for retirement in a few years the other was new and went for more money.He is working across the weekends and has to work 2 years for one weeks vacation.Also will only get one week for 8 years.To each his own.

We had 2 leave for ups freight.One quit and the other has already been suspended for 2 days (within 2 months).Also 2 left for ABF,one for retirement in a few years the other was new and went for more money.He is working across the weekends and has to work 2 years for one weeks vacation.Also will only get one week for 8 years.To each his own.
They also drive equipment made this century

I used to drive for a rail container hauler. I had to zip tie the throttle pedal linkage together one time on the side of the NYS Thruway on an old Mack R series. used to drive a White GMC anteater that had no speedometer, yet would run about 82 mph in top gear( I had a buddy run next to me one time to check). my solution was to never use top gear, since I didn't want a ticket. rust holes in the roof, rust holes in the floor, luckily for me, I never needed a tetanus shot. bald, mismatched tires, no ac, no mirror heat.

yeah ,but at ups they have work rules , and enforce them where at Holland no work rules and nobody gives a poop !!! oh wait yes they do but just in the parking lots !!!

yeah ,but at ups they have work rules , and enforce them where at Holland no work rules and nobody gives a poop !!! oh wait yes they do but just in the parking lots !!!

I thought it was in the inbound line in SB?

we have work rules, rule #1:never talk about the work rules. rule #2, leave the ditch lemonade and parking lot pudding in SB.

UPS also has a pension and pays fully into it and pays full boat not discounted 15%. LOL
So what happens good time Teamster, if Big Brown decides to cut pension and pay? Where can you jump ship then??? You gonna go to WalMart? Or are you finally gonna stand up and fight?

So sick of the kitty cat Teamster's, who take what they can for free. Hey, it never cost you anything, you never fought for sheet in your life. Just jump ship to the next company. Your pimp name suits you well. Don't fight, just live off the hard work of others. Where you gonna go when you've exhausted all the Teamster companies?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmfao. No I spent 18+ years at Holland until a bunch of scared bitches kept voting yes on concessions. You people talk about stand up and fight but you continually vote for Hoffa and yes to concessions. Hopefully UPS never ask for concessions and if they do I'll vote no over and over until something better comes along until then I'll collect my full pension and full pay, while you guys all talk about how things USED to be. As I've stated in previous post I hope best for Holland guys there good ppl there but for the yes men you can all kiss my brown pimpn ass.lol

Lmfao. No I spent 18+ years at Holland until a bunch of scared bitches kept voting yes on concessions. You people talk about stand up and fight but you continually vote for Hoffa and yes to concessions. Hopefully UPS never ask for concessions and if they do I'll vote no over and over until something better comes along until then I'll collect my full pension and full pay, while you guys all talk about how things USED to be. As I've stated in previous post I hope best for Holland guys there good ppl there but for the yes men you can all kiss my brown pimpn ass.lol

LMFAO ,YOU PIMP POS.

me and wtfteamster never got to vote, we aint been there that long, how are we yes men? ups aint hiring in all areas, get it? I totally understand about the yes men kissing your ass, ive seen senior guys get sore about when I complain about the 15%, like they are personally offended. but in a lot of areas, this is still a good job, at least as a road man.

Through no effort from yourself.......Pimp boy
LMFAO, so wtfteamster hasn't been there long enough to vote but he's gonna call means out about leaving. Well your thinking is the problem in some areas it's a good job, well sir people fought and walked picket lines for everything the yes men gave away all because it's still good job according to you. You get ::shit:: equipment, you get 25% pension at 09 rate and sir your paying for your health benefits. 15% of your check every week.Your paying a Lot more than fed ex, ccx, and others.