Holland | UPS Package is hiring

So if I go to be a buster brown in Oshkosh I am going to get less than 400 miles a night at 41 cents a mile for the first year? I won't be able to make it to the third year without going bankrupt. That is if I don't get fired the first year for stepping accross a yellow line or something and I will cancel all my vacation plans.
Might as well cancel your vacation as long as you stay at YRC your retirement is canceled. But again talking without any intellect 5tolls. Contractually mileage runs are 550 or more. But keep on truckn buddy.

So if I go to be a buster brown in Oshkosh I am going to get less than 400 miles a night at 41 cents a mile for the first year? I won't be able to make it to the third year without going bankrupt. That is if I don't get fired the first year for stepping accross a yellow line or something and I will cancel all my vacation plans.
Everyone I know that went there love it!!!

The only buddy I have at buster brown is my brother in law that works out of Oshkosh and I am not your pal either. I also do not work for YRC, I have worked for them in the past, but now I work for Holland, and there is a difference. If it ever gets to the point where I like you, maybe we can sit down somewhere and I'll tell you all about it. That day is not today! I guess you might be the biggest reason I would not want to go to work for buster brown, I enjoy working with a goid bunch of guys that I would go to battle with, and something tells me that you would not qualify. I am just curious, have you been on the buster brown board lately? Or do you just want to hang out with the guys here instead.
Might as well cancel your vacation as long as you stay at YRC your retirement is canceled. But again talking without any intellect 5tolls. Contractually mileage runs are 550 or more. But keep on truckn buddy.

You are overthinking what i said. I just mean that its GOOD to have enforcable rules for yourself, instead of being treated with a "if you dont like what the company did, theres the door" mentality.

Yeah because that's what I'm all about, sticking it to the man because he's trying to :censored: me! Whole world's out to get me! Every single one of 'em, want to hold me down and screw me so they can give the gravy to someone else. I just knew it!

So you just turn the other way and ignore it if they send you home but work someone else? Or give the butt kisser the run you should have gotten?

If you come in and run hard you can make all the miles you want without grievances. I drove 160,000 miles last year and have never filed a grievance. No one is out to get me that I know of.

I never thought anyone was out to get me either, but im going to file anytime there is a runaround, why WOULDNT i take the money?

I never thought anyone was out to get me either, but im going to file anytime there is a runaround, why WOULDNT i take the money?

Say for the sake of argument you did get run around... Doubt it happens that often, why would they do it on purpose if it costs them money, but say they do, how much does it cost you? So what a "junior man" gets a run for one night that's 50 miles longer than you. How many hours out of your day did you spend obsessing over whether you got run around or were going to get run around? What do thy pay for a grievance? How long does it take to settle? How much of your life did you invest just to by God prove you were RIGHT!? Just work and get on with your life! For ****s sake we aren't in the second grade!