Holland | UPS Package is hiring

Im wrapped up in the fact that you dont get set minimums for certain things, and your hourly rate is 7.50. My hours at the end of the week are substantial, usually between 8-14. At a little bit less than 3 times what you make for switches, layover, delay on a work call, etc, it adds up faster than what you know. Im sure troubleman84 knows a lot of guys still making at or over 6 figures a year here. Its not hard to do.
Bill is right I can run 2400 a week and bring home 1100 after tax layover drop and hook. Adds up at end of week. I was forced out sunday due to improper dispatch procedures which I will file on. Ran out of hours in indy stayed in hotel over 27hrs all time spent in will be paid. Made more playing wit pecker than I would driving lmao

Bill is right I can run 2400 a week and bring home 1100 after tax layover drop and hook. Adds up at end of week. I was forced out sunday due to improper dispatch procedures which I will file on. Ran out of hours in indy stayed in hotel over 27hrs all time spent in will be paid. Made more playing wit pecker than I would driving lmao
I'm not even at top pay

What you said makes no sense. I get my money. I get in the truck, drive it down the road, run 500-600 a day, and get paid every Thursday. They haven't missed a week yet!

But you insist that you dont "worry" about other work, insinuating that they have slighted you before, but you, being an OD driver, have no recourse.

But you insist that you dont "worry" about other work, insinuating that they have slighted you before, but you, being an OD driver, have no recourse.

No I don't worry about what everyone else is doing, insinuating I'm treated and paid fairly and that I don't work for an outfit that's sole purpose is to screw me.

Look, bottom line is I know I'm not going to change your mind. You're not going to change mine either, so what are we accomplishing here?

No I don't worry about what everyone else is doing, insinuating I'm treated and paid fairly and that I don't work for an outfit that's sole purpose is to screw me.

Look, bottom line is I know I'm not going to change your mind. You're not going to change mine either, so what are we accomplishing here?
You said u would leave od for ups. I'm just saying you wouldn't make it over there.

Any ideas on where the UPS Package Jobs are without having to go through the website on every state?
We are willing to move.

@Songremainsthesame man these guys are just jealous they're not at OD. I wish I could get a road job there but I'd have over a 100 mile commute each way. Ill bet you anything mr trouble got fired at OD for running that mouth like he is now. You can make good coin at Holland but you have to run yourself to death or collect a lot of clock time, and see home 1 day a week to do it. Oh and if you run a bid and get no clock time all of their argument is irrelevant. Their argument is only valid for running the board 5-6 or even 7 days a week. Oh and top pay after the cut is just shy of 52 cpm so it's substantially lower than most, heck if not all other freight companies by now.

Any ideas on where the UPS Package Jobs are without having to go through the website on every state?
We are willing to move.

If you sign up for their job alerts thru career builder they'll send you job openings from all over the place. Full time feeder positions are rare but they do pop up from time to time and you will get the alert.

They used to send me quite a bit of job openings even before i signed up for their alerts thru career builder just from having my reseme up there.

Last edited:
@Songremainsthesame man these guys are just jealous they're not at OD. I wish I could get a road job there but I'd have over a 100 mile commute each way. Ill bet you anything mr trouble got fired at OD for running that mouth like he is now. You can make good coin at Holland but you have to run yourself to death or collect a lot of clock time, and see home 1 day a week to do it. Oh and if you run a bid and get no clock time all of their argument is irrelevant. Their argument is only valid for running the board 5-6 or even 7 days a week. Oh and top pay after the cut is just shy of 52 cpm so it's substantially lower than most, heck if not all other freight companies by now.

I shouldn't argue with them, it's like wrestling with a pig in the mud.

I don't know maybe I will be the judge of that?
Nope the way you knock our system of the way ope
Frootloop suck a fat one. I quit due to being 22yrs old due to being young and didn't have patience on pay raises. I don't want 6-7 dispatches I'm fine with 2500 miles a week. I don't live above my means. I here just for healthcare and I have my own IRA and 401k that I save not worried but pension. 3 small kids can be very expensive when I was at cooper hell I was on a team bid made more money then than now. So try that bulshit somewhere else.

Oh Frootloop your wrong on clock time on bids. Depends on which bid you run. IN CI DA EV doesn't get clock time of course your moving your moving relay. But terminals that generates own freight clock time adds up at end of week.

Im sure Overtime Denied would hire me if i wanted to kiss some arse.....the numbers dont wash for the nons, if they were making more, they would say so. Unfortunately, they keep floating numbers that are smaller than a lot of guys at holland.

Because youre afraid of your boss, and wouldnt file a grievance, even if you worked someplace where you could? I already told you, your example of what you thought was petfy would get you 25 bucks for 5 min time.

Shoot Bill, I sho 'nuf did thought I could pull the wool over yo' eyes, but I guess'n you'z be too smart for me massa, I sho' nuf is scard of the boss!! Don't tellz'im or I'z might get whupped good! Pleeeez massa Bill, doncha be tellin' the bossman! He'z might KILLZ me or even worse this time!