Yellow | Ups passes contract YRC your next..

I’d argue that if you’d just have been a little safer you could’ve saved the company all that money that they had to pay you on a work comp settlement.
Too bad your argument is predicated on erroneous information! You seem to be one of the miserable employees of YRC Freight. Cheer up, and have a Happy Thanksgiving. But I have serious reservations that you will.

Too bad your argument is predicated on erroneous information! You seem to be one of the miserable employees of YRC Freight. Cheer up, and have a Happy Thanksgiving. But I have serious reservations that you will.
I’m the happiest person you’ll ever meet outside of work, and I really don’t care what you think you know. The fact is that you suffered a career ending injury on the job you’ve cost the company more money than your extra productivity ever made them. I’ll keeping poking along slow and steady.

I’m the happiest person you’ll ever meet outside of work, and I really don’t care what you think you know. The fact is that you suffered a career ending injury on the job you’ve cost the company more money than your extra productivity ever made them. I’ll keeping poking along slow and steady.
I guess we can add lack of reading comprehension, to your "sparkling" resume. Unfortunately Jeff doesn't provide crayons, when responding to intellectually "slow" people! :hilarious:

I guess we can add lack of reading comprehension, to your "sparkling" resume. Unfortunately Jeff doesn't provide crayons, when responding to intellectually "slow" people! :hilarious:
“After you went off on w/c you discovered much of your unhappiness was due to YRC”
Don’t talk to me about reading comprehension smart ass. As far as intellect goes, I’m sure I’m light years ahead of you.

“After you went off on w/c you discovered much of your unhappiness was due to YRC”
Don’t talk to me about reading comprehension smart ass. As far as intellect goes, I’m sure I’m light years ahead of you.
Seems to me you are embracing a superiority complex...……. I'm certain you are a legend in your own mind! :duel:

Seems to me you are embracing a superiority complex...……. I'm certain you are a legend in your own mind! :duel:
You’re a smart ass plain and simple. I wouldn’t be surprised if your workplace injury involved someone smacking you in the mouth. Na, you’re just the guy that sits behind the keyboard and says things he’d never say to a man’s face. Thank god for the ignore option. Have a nice life AlVag.

To paraphrase Rodney King, "Can't we all just get a bong?"
If you're not in to inhaling I guess you try these ! :moon2: :hysterical:
TDExGNz.jpg

You’re a smart ass plain and simple. I wouldn’t be surprised if your workplace injury involved someone smacking you in the mouth. Na, you’re just the guy that sits behind the keyboard and says things he’d never say to a man’s face. Thank god for the ignore option. Have a nice life AlVag.
When the debate is lost LOSERS resort to vulgar insults. :violin:

So with talk like that, are you management? Read what I said- How can someone in management that is supposed to be on the dock actually working and “managing” think they can yell orders at guys from a heated office that isn’t their office, while they are surfing the internet, or playing grab ass on Facebook???

Management? Me? Surely you're kidding. I'm just a dumb truck driver that was raised with a strong work ethic and know what it takes to keep customers happy because without them, there is no job. I've seen guys leave with 5 stops, leave 8 on the dock and still milk 11 hours out of it. That ain't a fair days work....these same guys expend more energy, whining, sniveling and crying about every little thing than they put toward actual work....I'm talking about complaining the company didn't purchase Styrofoam coffee cups - seriously! The whole time I worked there only 1 person admitted to voting for the 15%, yet somehow it passed overwhelmingly....the company took nothing from you, they couldn't, you had a contract....you guys voted to give it to them after they called your bluff by announcing they were shutting the doors. And all I heard was how the company "took" 15%, a foolish statement. So just keep looking for an axe to grind and being miserable....I left.

O
Management? Me? Surely you're kidding. I'm just a dumb truck driver that was raised with a strong work ethic and know what it takes to keep customers happy because without them, there is no job. I've seen guys leave with 5 stops, leave 8 on the dock and still milk 11 hours out of it. That ain't a fair days work....these same guys expend more energy, whining, sniveling and crying about every little thing than they put toward actual work....I'm talking about complaining the company didn't purchase Styrofoam coffee cups - seriously! The whole time I worked there only 1 person admitted to voting for the 15%, yet somehow it passed overwhelmingly....the company took nothing from you, they couldn't, you had a contract....you guys voted to give it to them after they called your bluff by announcing they were shutting the doors. And all I heard was how the company "took" 15%, a foolish statement. So just keep looking for an axe to grind and being miserable....I left.
Ok glad you left and are happy- now let the people who still work at the company have conversations about the company and the upcoming contract. I don’t see how your input is needed.

Maybe we out to focus on getting Wong bonged! (Give us a little peace for a while anyway). :2437:
Don’t be bonging on my partner. We are spending Thanksgiving on the road. Mistic has invited us to his house, then on Friday we are going over to Azle, Tx to help him stock shelves in his new business he started, Lights are Us...

You question my honor? Really? This company’s solution to every problem is a hammer. Beat on the employees- push them for as much as they can possibly do..
I saw that coming when Yellow laid me off, and Roadway called me back. Yellow Indy typically had 3 supervisors on our 180 door dock. They would tell you what they needed and say come see me when you're done. Roadway Indy had the typical 1 supervisor for every 5 doors and letter writing syndrome, so I quit and moved on. To stay means you accept, and deserve whatever they hand out. There are thousands of jobs needing drivers today, if you stay, it's because of you- not them.....

Weed out the trash ? YRC management, their lies and stupidity flung the doors wide open and recruited the trash. When they paid a competitive wage, treated their employees with respect and ran decent equipment they didn’t have what you refer to as trash. Before the lie of “equal sacrifice” people were lined up at the door trying to make the list to work at these companies, now they can’t even entice people away from unemployment. You want to know how it gets fixed you pay people better. You want a fair days work from people you pay them a fair days pay.
I was in LTL NMFA Freight from 87 on. There have always been some who work harder to get out of work than they actually do work. Probably more brazen now, but I'm not there to see it.