"UPS PENSION SCAM" -AMBUSH-!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
Check out this interesting "opinion piece" posted on social media by the Director of the Michigan Southwest Committee to Protect Pensions!

M1J9mDi.jpg

6e91coM.jpg

15FyBMV.jpg

9LsRImo.jpg

XgSAhzk.jpg

LlBffa9.jpg

:hissyfit:

It’s definitely a scam. All the UPS fix is doing is kicking the problem down the road 30 years. The majority of the 400,000 will be gone and they will squash the remaining CSPF members like grapes. Less people, less power. And UPS just walks away. Pretty good plan for them.

It’s definitely a scam. All the UPS fix is doing is kicking the problem down the road 30 years. The majority of the 400,000 will be gone and they will squash the remaining CSPF members like grapes. Less people, less power. And UPS just walks away. Pretty good plan for them.
:smiliewhs:

I'll applaud them. Otherwise, no one gets anything in a very few short years.

I'll applaud them. Otherwise, no one gets anything in a very few short years.
I won’t see anything either way. I got almost 25 years tell I’m old enough for social security. This mess will just start over by the time I retire. No one is backing any of these bills anyway. I guess the plan is to let the money run dry and bankrupt the remaining companies still stuck with the bill.

I won’t see anything either way. I got almost 25 years tell I’m old enough for social security. This mess will just start over by the time I retire. No one is backing any of these bills anyway. I guess the plan is to let the money run dry and bankrupt the remaining companies still stuck with the bill.
Yep. Appears so. You fit the scenario I always lay out to those opposing cuts. 20 or more years in, can't retire for 25 more years. So, at 65, have 45 years in (or more), and collect ZERO.