Yellow | UPS purchases Tannersville Terminal

thegr8one

TB Regular
Credits
Lets see some facts post on this matter to end Rumor Mill. Today Overnite personnal said " That UPS has purchased 120 and gave Roadway a 1 year lease." I spoke to Roadway personnal and he stated " the change isn't working out and Will be tweak at next change" So he can't see any truth to this rumor. Now I find myself to take matters into my own hands to head off to Monroe court house to retain the public records on ownership of property!:rolleyes: Also heard dock guys getting worn out on all OT and customer bills per hr falling to the waste side of 2.4 bills and hr. So how about the major congestion that 671 will have this July with Yellow sharing terminal?:duh:

thegr8one said:
So how about the major congestion that 671 will have this July with Yellow sharing terminal?
Hey gr8......I'm sure that it will be a cluster. Like I have stated before, we do have a large yard. It wasn't too long ago (5 years), we were using both docks and they were full of freight. But with the extra manpower, tractors, trailers and parking for our new neighbors.....It's gonna get tight. DS.

Hey Gr80ne, havent run into you as of yet. Thought maybe you eft us! Whos the personel? Hope its not the car salesmen! Anyway, to name a few, the turtle is one of the transferees. DS met him. We being bought? Probably. Did you hear about the fiasco they had with the freight they had stored on our IB dock? Its a medical co. that we stage for, and it was delievered with pigeon crap in it. :duh: we cant do anything right.

Serta, No I wouldn't believe that car salesmen even if he paid me! You can't believe anyone on the otherside, so what you think about the 19 men on cdl training? I got 18hrs left waiting for a call, then off to court house to post my findings!

thegr8one said:
Docksteward hows the 120 guys doing? I would name them but web master will throw the flag on me!
Hey gr8.........PM me with their names and I'll give them a shout for you. I know most of them, now. I know I've spoke to all of them at least once. And yes, I know "the turtle" :bgroovy: DS.

Just what I thought would happen on this post........ NOTHIN No facts posted on a Rumor. They are selling 671 to burger king and Mcdonalds who just merge with each other. Name Mcking...........hahaha

Like I stated before, I went to Monroe Court House. Myth Busted. If you want the records posted, I drink Miller Draft.

So how bad is it at 120? How many on dock bids? How many on call? How many on road/city bids? How many on call?
I heard they were working the men on layoff on weekends. Are they still doing this? Whats the story?

Hey gr8, makes me remember back when Mclean was still around. They said that Mclean, Roadway, Overnite, and Yellow were to merge. It would be called Lean Way Over and Yell.

slabslob said:
So how bad is it at 120? How many on dock bids? How many on call? How many on road/city bids? How many on call?
I heard they were working the men on layoff on weekends. Are they still doing this? Whats the story?
I think there are 60 some start bids on the road. 30 some long bid, thats southwest and new England. Almost all are back off layoff due to everyone quitting. Know Nothing of the dock, and can get the city for ya later.:smilie_132:

stacker said:
about 80 dock bids and 30 on call. We used to have over 250 dock bids
Are the callboard getting their hours? Still using the men on layoff?
It's a !$#%@#% shame. Company makes record profits last year and cuts jobs left and right just so Zollars can make another buck. :nutkick: Hope they enjoy that extra buck when they're all burning in hell. God bless their souls.

serta said:
I think there are 60 some start bids on the road. 30 some long bid, thats southwest and new England. Almost all are back off layoff due to everyone quitting. Know Nothing of the dock, and can get the city for ya later.:smilie_132:
What a kick :nutkick: eh? Too bad everyone couldn't quit at once and stick it up their @ss huh?

Hey gr8, makes me remember back when Mclean was still around. They said that Mclean, Roadway, Overnite, and Yellow were to merge. It would be called Lean Way Over and Yell.

stacker said:
Our TM (at 120) said he talked to UPS and they renewed their contract for five years at their current location.
You beleive anything that lieing, Two faced,Hyprocritical S.O.B. Says?
He's a real pillar of truth ain't he?

Metroman, I wouldn't believe the used car salesman either. The only facts that I can tell you theres nothin on record of deed transaction at the courthouse.:smilie_132: