TForce | UPS signs lease

So what does this mean in the big picture?:bgroovy: Repaint of trucks starts in two weeks at our TM. Newest to oldest. Vans next, pups last.:bgroovy: Things are moving fast.If we need equipment it will be yellow and white.

Does that mean that we will be getting more freight throught the logistics? We have been a little slow in my neck of the woods.....still waiting for things to "break loose". Everyone expected us to be so busy once we became UPS.....but things are a little slow.

Of course.....we've been a UPS Company for almost a year now.......we've only had the UPS Freight name for a week though....that could make the difference...

it is not a hub, according to the press release it is only 51,000 square feet, is located in an industrial park, but to piggy back on that, I did hear yesterday that we did pick up a new terminal in the Orlando area and we also bought a huge, former fed ex facility in Sacramento. I have been hearing alot about a new upsf terminal in sherman tx, about 70 miles north of dallas

hugnlug said:
Hey T-251, is that suppose to be a hub? Does anyone have any info on this or knows where this building is? I'm hearing there is at least two terminals going up in TX and a hub in SAC CA. Time to fill in the blank spots!!

I only know what the article says.
Figured some would be interested so I posted it.

Can't say anyhting else, that's how rumors are started ........LOL

Now T-251 I know you wouldn't be the one to start any rumors.:biglaugh: :biglaugh: Taking Gretchen to Texas with you yet.Just call your team driver in sick:nutkick: and you can stick her in the bunk before you leave...CRAZY

crazy said:
Now T-251 I know you wouldn't be the one to start any rumors.:biglaugh: :biglaugh: Taking Gretchen to Texas with you yet.Just call your team driver in sick:nutkick: and you can stick her in the bunk before you leave...CRAZY

Are you crazy? (no pun intended)
I need the three day rest!!!!!!

tocewl said:
it is not a hub, according to the press release it is only 51,000 square feet, is located in an industrial park, but to piggy back on that, I did hear yesterday that we did pick up a new terminal in the Orlando area and we also bought a huge, former fed ex facility in Sacramento. I have been hearing alot about a new upsf terminal in sherman tx, about 70 miles north of dallas
Thanks tocewl, I heard about Sherman and possibly . Do you know if Amarillo is true?