TForce | UPS Tentative Contract Report: Updated Bulletin!

The raises are solid???? Ken Hall himself said you all need .75 per year to keep up with inflation.
No one needs your advice or counsel, JDtex. The contractor arbitration was lost on your grievance. Your credibility is zero.

Will post werever and whenever I please. Go read ur TDU handbook. And or hack someone's computer. Thats the problem with you superior types now you own the Internet. GTH. B. GOT IT .

Rooster, why would you assume that I don't stand up to them? I have been fired 3 times and am always on the radar because I don't listen to their crap. It is not just me, they do it to everybody.

Ok! Good just trying to feel out the situation. Keep up the good work...

The most important issue "subcontracting" yeah right

To laid off line drivers it is. For line drivers getting couple of days a week it is. For teams trying to live on single mile pay it is. But I agree with you a 100%. Harassment and things P&D drivers are subjected to is just as important. If half the things are true talked about here I'm ready to walk with you. We all need each other. We all have real issues that have to be settled. Being a road driver your home life suffers. But I've worked P&D and home life suffered there to. Being to tired to play with the kids or do anything on the weekend. We all deserve more than UPS is trying to give us. This is a hard and dangerous job... Let's fight...

What caused this feud?

Simple . Th e bronze is so superior in his elevated thought process. He now is convinced that he can instruct folks on when and we're they can post or give an opinion. I said he same thing he did I just didnt obloviate for 6 paragraphs. So I didn't sound as important. I

Simple . Th e bronze is so superior in his elevated thought process. He now is convinced that he can instruct folks on when and we're they can post or give an opinion. I said he same thing he did I just didnt obloviate for 6 paragraphs. So I didn't sound as important. I

Well, A couple more days and maybe we will see some real results of what they are going to try to cram down our throats. If they give us $2.50 for five years. We should not pay a dime for insurance. Like parcel. You know they are getting a deal moving us all over to teamsters insurance.

We got 2 guys that grab around $1500 or more every two months for grevences, and around 3 days a week right after we punch in and the safety talk wraps up them are both called in the office for disicpline actions, and im talking the most nit pickin crap, but they both know the contract like if it was their kids birth dates. And most the time management comes out of the office with no letters or etc. They truelly know how to cya,and play the ups game.. what is the point to our contrsct if all of us dont read it and learn it. Play the game brothers n sisters. " round and round we go when will they stop NOBODY KNOWS" LOL

To laid off line drivers it is. For line drivers getting couple of days a week it is. For teams trying to live on single mile pay it is. But I agree with you a 100%. Harassment and things P&D drivers are subjected to is just as important. If half the things are true talked about here I'm ready to walk with you. We all need each other. We all have real issues that have to be settled. Being a road driver your home life suffers. But I've worked P&D and home life suffered there to. Being to tired to play with the kids or do anything on the weekend. We all deserve more than UPS is trying to give us. This is a hard and dangerous job... Let's fight...
skeeter im a p&d driver, and it kills me to know if there is a road opening and my senority can grab i will. But not if we let a contract thru with $cabs still running our freight. Untied we stand and divided we shall fall

I have to admit I'm pretty disappointed with the $2.50 raise. I don't even think that keeps up with the cost of living.

We got 2 guys that grab around $1500 or more every two months for grevences, and around 3 days a week right after we punch in and the safety talk wraps up them are both called in the office for disicpline actions, and im talking the most nit pickin crap, but they both know the contract like if it was their kids birth dates. And most the time management comes out of the office with no letters or etc. They truelly know how to cya,and play the ups game.. what is the point to our contrsct if all of us dont read it and learn it. Play the game brothers n sisters. " round and round we go when will they stop NOBODY KNOWS" LOL

I don't understand what you are saying. What do you mean when you say grab around $1500. Are you saying they get suspended or something like that and win the grievances and back pay. What are some of the things they are written up for?

skeeter im a p&d driver, and it kills me to know if there is a road opening and my senority can grab i will. But not if we let a contract thru with $cabs still running our freight. Untied we stand and divided we shall fall

You can count on me Bro. I'm with you all the way to the picket line. And it's not just cheap talk... I'm not trying to talk big. I've always said all I want is for UPS to do the right thing and be fair. I believe most would swallow the low raise. But if we do In my opinion we shouldn't pay for medical. The contract carriers should be cut back to a low set percentage.

We need to strike to show the company we are done with the harassment and contracting.

Unfortunately, it will never happen.

Will post werever and whenever I please. Go read ur TDU handbook. And or hack someone's computer. Thats the problem with you superior types now you own the Internet. GTH. B. GOT IT .

You sold out your fellow Teamsters on the progress of the contractor arbitration and you will sell them out again on the new contract in order to make points with your union officers. You are nothing more than a parrot. You have zero credibility JDtex.

Im have been a P&D driver at other companies. Always got the stops off and the pickups made. That said I could never do P&D for this outfit. Going by the horror stories I hear, the harrassment is off the charts at UPSF concerning the good men and women that do the P&D work here.

Without guarantees of work for full time employees, subcontracting should be a NO. Please stand united, if there is not clear language on the issue vote no. "Like" if you agree.

You sold out your fellow Teamsters on the progress of the contractor arbitration and you will sell them out again on the new contract in order to make points with your union officers. You are nothing more than a parrot. You have zero credibility JDtex.

Just like you sold out your whole local .Trying to undermine the local and take your location down the path of TDU . You are a backstabbing jackoff and will always be discussed that way around your locals officers ..... You are loyal to TDU . Enough said . UPS TEAMSTER

Just like you sold out your whole local .Trying to undermine the local and take your location down the path of TDU . You are a backstabbing jackoff and will always be discussed that way around your locals officers ..... You are loyal to TDU . Enough said . UPS TEAMSTER

It's all good "Judas", your 30 pieces of silver are awaiting you.