TForce | UPS to acquire ABF & TNT Express.

Oh my BusterNite your a real card,and also a real trip.
Which in my book makes you a real Trip Card.
I can't believe how clever I am this morning?

Maybe I'll go in to work early to play with my Diad.

I'm sure all of my truckingboard posting friends would just love to get rid of funny old Apostolic anyway.

I know a lot of folks can't look at life the same way as me.
Must because I know who to worship for everything,and that I'm going to make heaven my home,after I draw my last breath.
That knowledge alone,has given me a joy that can't quit.
So I'll catch you all back here after work tonight.

You all take care now your hear.
"Have fun,be safe,and may the Lord direct your path it works foe me,Apostolic"
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: .

OK i stand corrected again, I will shut up now, but even if the my figures are incorrect, ABF would still be a wise purchase.
Hey no need to shut up. I just went lookin' and that was the last release I could find. Heck we aim to please around here but Momma says my aim could be a heck of a lot better!
:1036316054:

Hey no need to shut up. I just went lookin' and that was the last release I could find. Heck we aim to please around here but Momma says my aim could be a heck of a lot better!
:1036316054:

Careful with that aim frog, I heard is causes warts.

Beside my ex divorced me on the grounds I couldn't hit the whole correctly. I swear to God, she said it in court.

T251

Oh my T251 I would never put up with that from any woman.
The only thing we men have to remember when we releave our bladders in the middle of the night is to make sure we put the seat up before we let it out.

Ladys always need to sit when it comes to that task,but we men can go anywhere as long as no-one is watching.

So you should of had your lawyer declare a miss trial when she made that statement.

Careful with that aim frog, I heard is causes warts.

Beside my ex divorced me on the grounds I couldn't hit the whole correctly. I swear to God, she said it in court.

T251

And you get on here and talk sh$t....... My faith in you is lost......My world is crushed......Where to go now........And you manage how many strippers? You must be real sweet, if you can't shoot straight or hit the hole......Damn!!!! LOL HA HA HE HE and all that.

I know you still rock though.....

Ya but my 26 yr old stripper girl friend says I do, and that I rock her world as well.

GT, I manage 5 girls

I like to consider myself a Business Agent

Young girls will say the damnest things.......
5 your slacken brother, pick it up!!!!!

Yes they say and DO some of the damest things.

I have enought trouble keeping one in line, most of the times she's keeping my in line.

It not all glory gentlemen, it's HARD work:party-smiley-017:

Yes they say and DO some of the damest things.

I have enought trouble keeping one in line, most of the times she's keeping my in line.

It not all glory gentlemen, it's HARD work:party-smiley-017:

Your union, you don't even know what work is!!!! You gotta quit leaning on the shovel to feel the burn!!!!

I think the all the gals in my church are more feminine fully closed with long flowing dresses,and skirts.
Anyone can get naked,but to be all dressed up and look pretty thats what I'm talking about.