TForce | UPS to acquire ABF & TNT Express.

I think the all the gals in my church are more feminine fully closed with long flowing dresses,and skirts.
Anyone can get naked,but to be all dressed up and look pretty thats what I'm talking about.

I bet you were covering your eyes reading this thread...LOL.

Actually you have this backwards.
Anyone, with the right clothes and makeup can look pretty....but are they still pretty in the buff?

Something to think about while your sitting in church tomorrow.

No way I'm not going to church with those kinds of thoughts.
I go to thank,and praise God for allowing me to have joy regardless of whats going on in the world.
And also for every breath he lets me take.

After all the first sin in the Garden of Eden was the lust of the eyes.
The woman God gave Adam thought the forbidden fruit was pleasent to look at before she decided to eat it.

I still say Adam should of told God this woman you gave me sined instead of eatting it himself.
That way he may of been two ribs short?

No way I'm not going to church with those kinds of thoughts.
I go to thank,and praise God for allowing me to have joy regardless of whats going on in the world.
And also for every breath he lets me take.

After all the first sin in the Garden of Eden was the lust of the eyes.
The woman God gave Adam thought the forbidden fruit was pleasent to look at before she decided to eat it.

I still say Adam should of told God this woman you gave me sined instead of eatting it himself.
That way he may of been two ribs short?

It's ok...and it could be fun...just for a few minutes....then you could ask for forgiveness
right away and all will be good.:hysterical: :funky:

I think the all the gals in my church are more feminine fully closed with long flowing dresses,and skirts.
Anyone can get naked,but to be all dressed up and look pretty thats what I'm talking about.

Hey, what ever happened to shooting for neat and clean? Apo, clothes are a man made thing, flesh is a God thing and that is beautiful. Nothing more, nothing less.

Careful with that aim frog, I heard is causes warts.

Beside my ex divorced me on the grounds I couldn't hit the whole correctly. I swear to God, she said it in court.

T251

When I hear a woman complain that we cant hit the hole without making a mess I point out its harder than you think. You know sometimes a nice stream others a spray, then the dreaded split stream, you just never know. Then I always politely offer to let them take a shot at it next time I have to go.:smirk:

Whoa now,you guys are something else.

To each his own I say looking at a gal with nice cloths works for me.
And you two guys looking at them another way is your thing.

Thats what makes this world so interesting,if we were all the same,how boring would that be?

I don't agree with your line of thinking BusterNite,or T251,but whatever works for you.

Besides all of the packaging its not whats on the outside that really counts,its whats in your heart.

Whoa now,you guys are something else.

To each his own I say looking at a gal with nice cloths works for me.
And you two guys looking at them another way is your thing.

Thats what makes this world so interesting,if we were all the same,how boring would that be?

I don't agree with your line of thinking BusterNite,or T251,but whatever works for you.

Besides all of the packaging its not whats on the outside that really counts,its whats in your heart.

What are you saying, Just because I wear a tight red skirt, does not mean I don't have a heart. Sometimes I just want to feel sexy.:hysterical:

10 billion gross, 2 billion 64 million profits.
Talk about driver's throwing out number's left and right, between UPS and FEDEX, UPS is the biggest, between UPSFREIGHT and FEDEXFREIGHT, FEDEXFREIGHT is bigger, Ok where did you get this 10 billion number from? :chairshot:

Talk about driver's throwing out number's left and right, between UPS and FEDEX, UPS is the biggest, between UPSFREIGHT and FEDEXFREIGHT, FEDEXFREIGHT is bigger, Ok where did you get this 10 billion number from? :chairshot:

FedEx had several years head start. Knowing UPS it won't last. They are running scared.:hysterical:

Just like everything else we do........PULL IT STRAIGHT OUT OUR A$$ES.......It hurts but sure stirs things up.....And gets the natives all restless......

Does anyone remember reading an article on UPSer.com about last spring regarding what UPS thought was an outstanding freight and logistics company which they admired? The company in question was Manitoulin Transport of Canada!!! Not ABF, YRC, OD, etc. but a very well oiled machine up north. If you go to Manitoulin's web site you will find a carrier that is embedded firmly into the landscape on the frozen barrens with a network of terminals and services that would fit nicely into UPS's scheme of things. Consider the fact that FedEx's purchase of Watkins was mainly for the purpose of establishing a foothold in Canada. It just happens to be a bonus that FDX gets a US carrier to boot and gains more market share. Now an arguement can be made that FXFN is a long haul carrier and FXF is regional. Well if you use FXF, CF, OD, UPGF, Estes, R+L etc. from Boston to LA, your freight gets there on the said service times. In my eyes it's not about long haul vs. short haul, it's about market share. UPSF will fill in the blanks on the map as FXF did in the US. Besides UPS has there hands full with UPSF alone. Another US aquisition merger so early in the game would only add to the chaos as UPS is trying to establish a quality carrier. And I think after reading this article in UPSers, UPS is looking to the north.