TForce | UPSF Policy rule books

BusterNite

TB Legend
Credits
Well, It seems Upsf has adopted most of Big "O" policys. It seems Upsf also has a Vision. It seems Upsf People Make The Difference. It seems that all work rules, Seniority,and policy's are in place. But can be changed or modified through your terminal manager if it bennifits the terminal. All the same as before except its all in writing this time. SICK!!!!!!

BusterNite said:
Well, It seems Upsf has adopted most of Big "O" policys. It seems Upsf also has a Vision. It seems Upsf People Make The Difference. It seems that all work rules, Seniority,and policy's are in place. But can be changed or modified through your terminal manager if it bennifits the terminal. All the same as before except its all in writing this time. SICK!!!!!!
:
sure is,time for unity,strength,and a BIG STAMPEDE of HORSES:cool: :tribehasspoken: :beerchug:

wtfcares said:
page 41 of the blue book,
you can't talk on a cell phone and drive a upsf truck.
saw that,it's funny,becuase the last year or 2 i've seen roadway,yellow,new penn,i think,and i believe abf drivers with headset radios on,could'nt believe that we never had em.:duh: :duh: ,there go's our raises:nutkick: :nutkick:

BusterNite said:
sick enough to want to
:rofl2: :cuss: :sick: :moon2:

BusterNite said:
It seems Upsf People Make The Difference.

I wonder where I've heard that before???
Oh Yeah, I remember, my first job in LTL.
df16_sml.jpg

Animo916 said:
I wonder where I've heard that before???
Oh Yeah, I remember, my first job in LTL.
df16_sml.jpg
funny,I always wondered:duh: who come up with it ,I clearly remember it on Prestons trailers!:cool: WHAT A COMPANY :1036316054: they were,who could miss the swampholly orange trucks.

Buttonman,

Best job I ever had, let alone in LTL. Over the last few years, My experience (at least at my terminal) with the Big R has started to come close.:bgroovy:

PS. I sent you a pm.

WHere do you think I got that picture?
It broke my heart to look at that site, plus the few pieces of equipment that I still see scattered around.

BusterNite said:
WHAT SENORITY/WORK RULES/POLICIES ARE IN PLACE,it depends on who's who,who blow's the terminal manager,or dispatcher
,and who don't/won't.:nutkick: oops,I forgot:duh: ,browns gonna treat everyone equal, concentration camp style.:rofl2: :rofl2:

please,mr.bossman:nutkick: ,no more mustard gas,don't sick the shepard dogs on me,i'll get all my stops,with no breaks/lunches/bathroom stops,and then some,please,no more billyclubbing:chairsho:biglaugh: :rofl2: t: tommorow i'll run even faster,faster,faster,and faster.

should have' air jordans',instead of 'a brown or black, polishable, saftytoed shoe':nutkick: oww,that hurt:nutkick: thank you Sir,may i have another:nutkick: ,thank you Sir,may i have another:nutkick:

BusterNite said:

Seems to be the same o' stuff......different colors.....:rolleyes:

rusty said:
seems funny isnt senior mngmnt from that same company
They all passed through and lined their pockets at one time or another. That's why I personaly would never trust any of them again.
Fool me once... shame on you,
Fool me twice... shame on me.

BusterNite said:

This in itself is nothing more than a joke, I think that most mgnt. sit around the trerminal and joke about how they screeeweeed some one today and how that person reacted.

My new avatar and jobclass will be unveiled on May 1'st.