UPSF Policy rule books

Discussion in 'UPS Freight' started by BusterNite, Apr 26, 2006.

1. hugnlug

hugnlug Active Member

Vast Majority

Welcome back rusty. I love the statement regarding the intent to stay non-union and the vast majority. Well if you go to the front of the book and look who wrote and developed it, you will see it was managers and supervisors, our vast majority!!

2. imported_Silverhawk1

imported_Silverhawk1 Member

The vast majority of the employee's that I have talked to "DO" intend to stay NON-Union!

3. falcon465

falcon465 Member

My TM is acting like it's a huge deal.....the only thing that is a real big difference is the apperence policy. He said we are going to have role call Monday morning.....everyone needs to have on their shinny steel toe shoes and uniforms.....

4. Greezy Trucker

Greezy Trucker Active Member

Is a green mohawk OK? Can't not have some rebelion

5. BUTTONMAN74

BUTTONMAN74 Member

you better believe it,though something was terrible wrong after SUGGS came over to 'O',6 MONTHS TO A YEAR LATER ,WE STARTED SEEING MORE ,AND MORE MANAGEMENT/SALES people from PRESTON,had a bad gut feeling about that, but was hoping for the best for the PRESTON GUYS,another year&1/2 ,they were done,though LEO straightened em out?:nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick like the old saying goes'ALL THE RATS DESERT A SINKING SHIP!'

6. BUTTONMAN74

BUTTONMAN74 Member

no rebellion in browns stalag 17,you be a good little p.o.w,I mean employee,no back talk,front & center,boots shined up,uniform clean,shirttails tucked in,no beards,I mean 1 inchers neatly combed[for now,at least,until next week]old credit card in you mouth to make sure tips of mustache are neatly trimmed/squared,not exceeeding corners of your mouth,brown,or black socks only on,lift up your knickers so's I can have a look-see:d6625240: :Bondage: :order: :bowdown:

7. BUTTONMAN74

BUTTONMAN74 Member

:loser: :tongue0002: :rofl2: :moon2:
    YA HUGLUG,YA KNOW WHAT i GOT TO SAY TO THEM

8. BUTTONMAN74

BUTTONMAN74 Member

HOW ABOUT SOME MORE:Fart: :eck13: :bigfinger: :Die: HOW'S ABOUT THAT.ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO THINKS THEY CAN TOP THAT?

9. BUTTONMAN74

BUTTONMAN74 Member

one more time:maddance3: :BS: :cuss: :Flame-On: those f..cking

10. BUTTONMAN74

BUTTONMAN74 Member

:jerkit: :butthead: :fruit:'s make me wanna:eck15:

11. BUTTONMAN74

BUTTONMAN74 Member

their not :notworthy: of their pathetic overpaid jobs,here's somemore for big'o's management team:eck13: :bigfinger: :tongue0015: I'M SOOO SILLY,they say laughters the best medicine,TODAYS EVERYONE'S lucky day,I'M GIVING AWAY FREE SAMPLES TODAY !

12. Johnnybegood

Johnnybegood Member

What did you think was going to happen ?:rolleyes: The same people are in charge for now.All those people who say UPS runs the place with an iron fist must first realize the people who are still in charge are the same people as Overnite same rules different name.We still have a peer review board to save our as* when in doubt...:duh: Hard to tell how long it will stay this way?

13. BusterNite

BusterNite Well-Known Member

I told you what was going to happen. That you were not going to get anything from UPSF. And you will continue to get no more than "O" ever gave you. The only reason you are getting a different health Pkg. is because it saves Upsf money. What I did not tell you or expect is that Upsf people make the difference and that Upsf has a vision, What do you expect???Upsf to clean out all managment and then throw out the new policy books?? Forget about it!!! Welcome to your new vision. I mean company.

14. Greezy Trucker

Greezy Trucker Active Member

Should you not throw in "FLEXIBILITY"? That seems the term for vasoline or somehing to that effect.

15. BUTTONMAN74

BUTTONMAN74 Member

ya'FLEXIBILITY' & F..CK,GOT A LOT IN COMMON HERE,BOTH MEAN THE SAME,BEND OVER,GET PUMPED':jerkit: :jerkit: :Flame-On: :rofl2:

16. dvr49

dvr49 Member

You know Buttonman74 with your attitude I don't know how you keep a job . You just hate everything, it's clear you can't handle any kind of supervision. It seams like you have no respect for anyone probably not even yourself.:bgroovy: :chairshot:

17. imported_Dreemer

imported_Dreemer Member

Bid run cut

Has this always been onite policy? Bid run cut then driver to bottom of extra board?

18. Teamster251

Teamster251 Member

Doesn't sound like policy, it sounds like a voilation of seniority.

19. Johnnybegood

Johnnybegood Member

I have no problems with overnite or thier management....You work hard they leave you alone...:wavey:

20. Johnnybegood

Johnnybegood Member

Yes it has been that policy for a while now...:wavey: