Urine bottle found in local Truck

localdriver

TB Regular
Credits
One of our localdriver's found a P*ss bottle in the side door compartment of is truck the other morning. His truck is used by another driver at night and is used as a extra truck on his day off. At what point do we start putting these driver's in the junk trucks they deserve? When does Operations and Driver Relations start adressing this on going problem wich as only gets worse week to week, I guess operations and d/r are afraid of the "night possee"

ur, right thats been a problem here for some time ,not only with the local trks. but rd. as well some drivers don,t care a thing about others. maybe u or who ever found that bottle should have taken to our dr.dept and put on there desk

Beleave me cherokee had I found that in my truck it would be sitting on a certain manager's desk,and I would be demanding something be done! the driver that found it was so skeeved out he put his gloves on and threw it out. He wasn't sure he should make the complaint, I told him if he did not I would. he did make the call! More local's are keeping Clorox clean up's in their trucks now.
Our standard's have surley droped over the years.
Have a safe holiday driver!

Beleave me cherokee had I found that in my truck it would be sitting on a certain manager's desk,and I would be demanding something be done! the driver that found it was so skeeved out he put his gloves on and threw it out. He wasn't sure he should make the complaint, I told him if he did not I would. he did make the call!
More local's are keeping Clorox clean up's in their trucks now.
Our standard's have surley droped over the years.
Have a safe holiday driver!

I use those everytime I get in a truck, on everything I will touch, people are nasty...I carry mine with me though, I never leave them in the truck, I have heard of some nasty stories involving other drivers wipes, I won't go into it but like I said I carry mine on me, people are nasty for sure!

I use those everytime I get in a truck, on everything I will touch, people are nasty...I carry mine with me though, I never leave them in the truck, I have heard of some nasty stories involving other drivers wipes, I won't go into it but like I said I carry mine on me, people are nasty for sure!
It's a darn shame the world we live in has come this but you are right some people are nasty.No telling what kinda stuff has been there before you.And now with that MRSA ( aka Super Staph infection) you really cannot be to careful.

It's a darn shame the world we live in has come this but you are right some people are nasty.No telling what kinda stuff has been there before you.And now with that MRSA ( aka Super Staph infection) you really cannot be to careful.

Those small containers of Purel are handy as heck too. Always got one in my car.

I use Huggys Baby whips.
I clean off the steering wheel,and gear shift knob.
then before its completly played out I clean the glass on the instrument panel.

Now the pee containers should be presented to your athority figure,with a personal thank you to whoever left it in the cab addressing it to your boss.

How in considerate can our co-workers be?
Just when you think you've heard of everything.
You get an unwanted gift like this.

I use Huggys Baby whips.
I clean off the steering wheel,and gear shift knob.
then before its completly played out I clean the glass on the instrument panel.

Now the pee containers should be presented to your athority figure,with a personal thank you to whoever left it in the cab addressing it to your boss.

How in considerate can our co-workers be?
Just when you think you've heard of everything.
You get an unwanted gift like this.

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe that will teach you to stay out of other peoples stuff!:nono:

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe that will teach you to stay out of other peoples stuff!:nono:
I bet if that happened to you you would not like it. Some of us has some class. There are a large number of us here that slip-seat. It is hard to get into another persons trash truck. It makes you wonder sometimes on how these people must live in their own homes.

I carry LYSOL, WINDEX, FABREEZE, PAPER TOWELS. To insure that each truck I get into is not going to get me sick with the flu, or some other type of infection. I have climbed into trucks where the last driver spit his snot all over the windshield and side window. What do you say to that? I quit complaining about it and just make it part of my routine to clean the truck before I leave the property.

But as far as a urine bottle being left behind is inexcusable. This is how disease is spread. This should have been brought to the managers attention immediately. This is part of a managers job, to deal with other employees who have clearly no respect for his other fellow employees. It is a sorry state we live in the year 2007 and that driver can not stop and use a restroom like the rest of us.

This Guy Should Have Been Easly Identified When He Reported And He Should Of Been Let Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm Not For Drivers Being Fired But I'm Also Not For Drivers Haveing To Deal With 3rd World Conditions!!!!!!!
This Is A Dam Shame We Have To Deal With Drivers That Can't Even Respect Our Own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back in the mid 1990s a driver was terminated because he drilled a hole in the floorboard of his sleeper and ran a hose out, so he could take a leak.....

Well thats was a time when drivers relations ment something, and if you had a problem they did something! But just like everything else they dont care.

I bet if that happened to you you would not like it. Some of us has some class. There are a large number of us here that slip-seat. It is hard to get into another persons trash truck. It makes you wonder sometimes on how these people must live in their own homes.

I carry LYSOL, WINDEX, FABREEZE, PAPER TOWELS. To insure that each truck I get into is not going to get me sick with the flu, or some other type of infection. I have climbed into trucks where the last driver spit his snot all over the windshield and side window. What do you say to that? I quit complaining about it and just make it part of my routine to clean the truck before I leave the property.

But as far as a urine bottle being left behind is inexcusable. This is how disease is spread. This should have been brought to the managers attention immediately. This is part of a managers job, to deal with other employees who have clearly no respect for his other fellow employees. It is a sorry state we live in the year 2007 and that driver can not stop and use a restroom like the rest of us.

Actually, the few extra germs should help boost your immune system. You might consider thanking the other driver for keeping you well. :grinning-smiley-021

certain jerms are exceptable with in reason!
do we really need somebody else's D.N.A in the truck with us were we spend 10-12 hours a day. And do you really think he made it in the bottle without splashing? check your seat the next time you sit down, it might be a little wet.

certain jerms are exceptable with in reason!
do we really need somebody else's D.N.A in the truck with us were we spend 10-12 hours a day. And do you really think he made it in the bottle without splashing? check your seat the next time you sit down, it might be a little wet.

Hey let's all be clear on something: urine is a sterile solution.

But still, if I ever caught the guy, I'd tell him real stern like" "Ur ine, alot of trouble!":biglaugh::hysterical:

I would bet this happens a lot more than you would like to think. Most drivers would dispose of it asap but there are all different types out there. I used to wipe down the steering wheel, shifter, dash knobs, door handles, arm rest and dash every night before using the tractor then mngt got all over my case for stealing time which was BS and I explained why I cleaned the cab this way. I was told to stop it and just wipe the steering wheel if it had grease on it. I tried wearing gloves all the time but that didn't work out very well. Now I just use it the way it is and wash with lots of soap and hot water at every stop. You're not going to be able to change lots of people's habits so I just change mine. Like someone else said, urine (pee) is a sterile solution, it comes from the inside of your body not like poop that is considered coming from the outside since your mouth and a$$hole are connected, basiclly, by a long tube and are outside of the body.