Urine bottle found in local Truck

GT, you are definately one of the more considerate drivers. Most of the guys I work with don't even pick up their trash. The ones of us who drive the same vehicle every day try to keep a reasonably clean cab, some better than others, but when a back-up gets into your tractor it will probably be ready for a good cleaning. Your type of consideration would be ideal if only everyone would practice it but realisticly I just don't see that ever happening.

Thanks for the good conversation on a less than interesting subject. :lol:

Your welcome Drake, my policy is to try and leave the truck cleaner than when I got in it, thats why a few of the senior drivers at Tankersley requested I drive their truck on their day off, they knew I would take care of their equipment, housekeeping and otherwise, a little consideration goes a long way, I got to drive nice new equipment 2 days a week because of it.

MY truck is a 98 but you can eat off the floor, my windows are cleaned all the time my dash is clean, everything inside looks new, now why I say this is because when someone else uses it there is always something I have to pick up or clean..... And about the hands and mouth having the most germs well there my hands and my mouth, but if someone uses my truck as a bathroom what do you think there useing THERE HANDS ON THERE JUNK and I don't need to worry about what they touched or if he missed and now I'm driving all day in urine..... When I was a little baby my parents didn't let me sit in wet close or bed, and I'm sure they wouldn't want me sitting in it at 31 years old either!!!!! Just my two cents but I know it doesn't matter!!!!!!
Because some people think urine is OK to drink thats why we are in this situation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY truck is a 98 but you can eat off the floor, my windows are cleaned all the time my dash is clean, everything inside looks new, now why I say this is because when someone else uses it there is always something I have to pick up or clean..... And about the hands and mouth having the most germs well there my hands and my mouth, but if someone uses my truck as a bathroom what do you think there useing THERE HANDS ON THERE JUNK and I don't need to worry about what they touched or if he missed and now I'm driving all day in urine..... When I was a little baby my parents didn't let me sit in wet close or bed, and I'm sure they wouldn't want me sitting in it at 31 years old either!!!!! Just my two cents but I know it doesn't matter!!!!!!
Because some people think urine is OK to drink thats why we are in this situation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George, your two cents matters just as much as anyone's and I'm glad you posted. My point is that most people will react emotionally rather than logically to this issue. :argue: