Yellow | US LTL trucking firms push for fall rate hikes

With Driver Shortage , rate's need to be hiked a lot !!
Why?So that the top executives can increase their bonuses and abuse the charity that has been afforded them at YRCW.God forbid that they should ever set the idle on the road trucks for a minimum of 30minutes.I hate getting out with my two wheel chocks and leave the brakes off to take my federally mandated half hour break.geez

Why?So that the top executives can increase their bonuses and abuse the charity that has been afforded them at YRCW.God forbid that they should ever set the idle on the road trucks for a minimum of 30minutes.I hate getting out with my two wheel chocks and leave the brakes off to take my federally mandated half hour break.geez

Why do you take your break in the cab anyway? Don't you want to get out and away from the truck for a half hour?

PS - Do you have your bedroom at home decorated as a YRCF tractor cab? Just wondering! :hide:

Due to the fact that we have taken a cut in pay of which hasn't kept up with inflation (government sources wages are stagnate and in some cases lowered)Alot of us can't afford to go into a diner and eat and the diners keep raising their prices.It's a booming economy for the corporate heads not for the labor...Democrat claims.