Holland | usf handing out 94% discounts wont operate well.

Wow :smilie_132: you must have a friend on the inside :butt kiss:you seem to know how many guys on layoff how many p/u's for the day and how many were missed.I'll bet you spread your BS:toxic: on the shippers docks also.I think Grizz was right delete the whole thread...It's just spreading a bunch of lies about Holland....

I cant believe this thread went this far. Runniningincircles has got to be laughing his *** off.
Read his profile. He is NON UNION, He does not even know if he is a juggler or not. but, he knows what kind of discounts we are giving.

Who cares what the discount is.....Guys discounts do not mean anything nowadays. Its all about the base rates.

94% discount off of what......You guys are as dumb as customers some times.

Internally we use a calculation called effective discount which takes into consideration FAK, waived accessorial fees reduced fuel......

Sure you may be giving a 94% discount, but charging 33% gets a big chunkof that right back...

Easy guys....its all smoke and mirrors.

Wow :smilie_132: you must have a friend on the inside :butt kiss:you seem to know how many guys on layoff how many p/u's for the day and how many were missed.I'll bet you spread your BS:toxic: on the shippers docks also.I think Grizz was right delete the whole thread...It's just spreading a bunch of lies about Holland....
iam not spreading lies,iam not a union basher,i have 2 guys i worked with for 10 yrs that went to holland that iam very good friends with.i wantded to work holland but did not get hired for some reason.and he has been laid off since november that is fact.yrc has ruined a good company and its a damm shame

its kind of funy though,10 15 yrs ago i used to get called **** and everything else from union drivers.now guys are giving u a hard time and u dont like it very much do u.carma is a ***** isnt it.

its not the so called 94% discount thats killing us ,its the ***holes thats letting the freight sit..we all have heard that on different forms.full trailers sittting in the yard cause theres no drivers to pull them,missed pick-ups..i dont know what , who or why.but yrc is pulling the strings from what i can tell...

Look guys what this jerk has caused, 27 post's to this crap *** lie. Please let this die because its apparent our moderator isn't hearing our request to stop this. Maybe its time for a Holland man to step up as a mod. Out-a-here GRIZZ

He is not spreading bs....I am layed off in Columbus and its not that they are missing 100 pick ups but missing pick ups that total 100 or more bills per day.

I also work in columbus and i can tell u snubb is not spreading b.s either. And every city driver should know what percentage discount each customer gets its printed on the bottom of the bill. The highest i have seen is 90 percent.

I also work in columbus and i can tell u snubb is not spreading b.s either. And every city driver should know what percentage discount each customer gets its printed on the bottom of the bill. The highest i have seen is 90 percent.

Thanks for the back up USFER....Yea Dawg

I think holland is a great place to work its just sucks seeing them run it in to the ground. And if thier is people still out thier that dont believe me and everbody else about the missed pickups i wish they could transfer to columbus and ride the 10 percent board with me and my 3.5 years of senority :bananalama: :nutkick:

I think holland is a great place to work its just sucks seeing them run it in to the ground. And if thier is people still out thier that dont believe me and everbody else about the missed pickups i wish they could transfer to columbus and ride the 10 percent board with me and my 3.5 years of senority :bananalama: :nutkick:

WOW.....I guess I know what to look forward to with my2 years senority:chairshot::cuss:

Was this told to you by a driver who has this friend who works at a nearbye terminal who heard it from another driver that works at CCX?
Sounds like BS to me. Prove it.
How does from Evansville IN to columbus OH 25000 lbs at $225.71 sound? Please look at any site and rate it and tell me what the impact is!

to set it straight!!

94% discount on what freight class. Probably a class 300 on 2002 rates!, that equals 65 or 70% this day and age.

here you go gents class 60 freight 82% discount off Czarlite 1997 rates tell me what that equates to? I already know and I was just asking a question. You may be questioning my integrity but I have many friends that work for USF and also Family and your right I am on the other side of the fence but I am a rep and I know what the discounts are right now. I also have watched as usf has fallen as the best LTL out there and really feeling scared about what this says about trucking in general. So dont be mad at me I was just wondering how or when this was going to stop because the stores and businesses we deliver to dont give us a discount like this and we are all the ones to suffer U or NU.