Yellow | USF Hiring all locations

Hmmmm.....68% of the ATL Linehaul board laid off....and they are hiring Linehaul drivers at ALL locations?????......KK

Holland Indy has 32 layed off.And does anyone find it strange that the linehaul description mentions that some drivers may be placed where there are no terminals. Never heard of that before. ? ? ?

Maybe they will put you guys on layoff and hire $8.00/hour guys. YRC thinking is not always so good you know! This is how they will kill off USF and put the blame for their failure upon you guys.

I would like to see USF either go back on their own or have a GOOD company buy USF and utilize you for the Awesome company USF really IS!

They are taking applications so when they starve people out on 10 percent and they quit they cant over run the place with casuals :chairshot: :cuss:

That ad is for USF REDDAWAY only! Does not apply to Holland. Reddaway is probably busy right now due to Oak Harbor Freight Lines being on strike out west.

Again recheck the USF website, the jobs listed hiring everywhere are in the Reddaway section.

That ad is for USF REDDAWAY only! Does not apply to Holland. Reddaway is probably busy right now due to Oak Harbor Freight Lines being on strike out west.

Again recheck the USF website, the jobs listed hiring everywhere are in the Reddaway section.

I typed in for location… Pennsylvania and the job list came up as followed
:1036316054:

Posting Start Job Title Location
Sept 23,2008 Dock workers- all locations USA
Sept 23,2008 Line haul Driver-all locations USA
Sept 23,2008 Local Drivers-all locations USA

Just so you know we don’t have USF Reddaway in Pennsylvania, just Holland. Maybe it is just a typo, but they do list these jobs across the USA.:smilie_132:

Holland Indy has 32 layed off.And does anyone find it strange that the linehaul description mentions that some drivers may be placed where there are no terminals. Never heard of that before. ? ? ?

I know New Penn does that a driver brings truck to hotel. The p&d guy gets in does deliveries and pick ups and brings it back to the hotel and the line driver comes out of bed and takes back to break

Now, if your company is smart enough to capitalize on this and keep the freight it will be the end of Oak Harbor. Get them while they are down and kick dirt in their face so your company can thrive and survive