Holland | USF-Meridian?

canadian

TB Lurker
Credits
Noticing that the USF Logistics trucks I used to see running around here are now sporting shiny new Meridian IQ decals.

Anything special about this change over?

**bump**

do you guys know if meridian iq drivers are under the nmfa contract? is it a good place to work compared to the other yrc companies?

I recently applied over the phone, and got called back and I was told to call back on my birthday because I'm a year too young...

USF Logistics was sold before Yellow bought the remainder of USF. New owner new name.
USF Logiistics is still operating under that name:

USF Logistics

YRC Regional Transportation is the roll-up of the USF and New Penn companies.

Also have seen in Akron, Meridian long boxes pulled by Yellow tractors - dont know if they were delivering new trailers or what - but i have seen it.

Rob

Straight from Meridian IQ website:

Global Logistics Management Services
A service portfolio that conforms to your needs
At Meridian IQ, our flexible collaborative approach and comprehensive service portfolio allow us to tailor solutions to your needs. From managing individual components to full automation, we can provide the level of service your business requires wherever your offices and business partners are located across the globe. Meridian IQ operates facilities and offices in North America, Asia, Europe and South America.

Our global logistics management service portfolio includes:

Supply Chain Management

Supply Chain Process Review, Process Engineering, Network Design, Mode Selection, Facility Location and Layout, Supplier Management, Continuous Improvement

Distribution Management

Flow Through, Dedicated Warehouse, Pick and Pack, Kitting, Repackaging, Crating

Transportation Management

Carrier Management, Order Management, Shipment Planning, Shipment Execution, Financial Reconciliation

International & Domestic Transportation Services

Forwarding (Air, Ocean, Expedited, Customs Brokerage, Compliance), Brokerage, Dedicated Fleet, Border Crossing

Technology Services

TMS Technology, Global Purchase Order Management, Power IQ, PowerView, PowerTMS, WMS