Yellow | USF Trailers

sourpickle

TB Lurker
Credits
I've been seeing a lot of Roadway city drivers with USF Reddaway trailers down here in south Texas. Anybody know whats going on. The one's I've seen are left gate trailers.

We were told here in NC that the left over pups from the terminals that closed would be going to roadway system wide...

Bllomington is getting a ton of USF Pups and few long boxes. They are all going to 875. Not sure why. I have seen these lift gate 48' going to sattelites.

we had a "re-branded" (lol) Holland tlr at 429 yesterday. If it's still there the next time I work i'll get a shot of it. Might have well put an X over Holland, and pasted Roadway below it, would have saved money from somone having to spend 40hrs with a heat gun to remove all the Holland logos.

Bllomington is getting a ton of USF Pups and few long boxes. They are all going to 875. Not sure why. I have seen these lift gate 48' going to sattelites.

Because Redaways HQ's is in Portland. We are just moving the trailers to Portland for them. Saves bringing an MT back.

Because Redaways HQ's is in Portland. We are just moving the trailers to Portland for them. Saves bringing an MT back.

we are calling them T-21 trailers for the southern theminals that they closed. The junk that is moving into Oregon is being SOLD.

I was told by our equipment manager that Holland was selling all the old 48's. Due to the growth we had in 2004-2006 no trl's were sold. With the additional equipment acquired in the closures (RS, Dugan and Bestway) we are over-equipped. Whats so bad about getting rid of our old trl's, the outside might look like crap, but insides are still very clean and dry. That might tell you something about the old Holland compared to the new YRC-Holland. Most old trl's come through Memphis where they are de-branded and sold to YRC's contact in Arkansas. GRIZZ

One of our switchers spotted this set at 671 this week. DS.

img138.jpg