Using Two

MikeJ

TB Veteran
Credits
So this past Saturday, I went to Detroit, Michigan and bought a used Magliner two wheeler with a big plate on it. 500lbs capacity pretty simple straight forward basic model, however it's nice works really good. I've been using it all week. I have a Magliner Gemini Convertible that I paid over $600+ dollars for, but it's not set up for every day use and it weighs to darn much. However between the Magcoa that the company gives me and the other wheeler I have it's been kind of nice.

I load each wheeler up run one in run up into the truck run the other in, works pretty good. It seems like it has made the day go a tad faster maybe saves me 5 minutes at each stop which isn't a ton, but 5 minutes times 12-13-15 stops that's an hour off the day at the end of the day 15 stop day that saves an hour 15 minutes that's a big difference that's being done at 2 instead of 3 or 1:45 instead of 2:00pm.

Today I used both Wheeler's had 13 stops 810 cases left the yard around 3:15amish got back to the yard and this was also after stopping to fuel up the truck at the end of the day got back to the yard in the one O'Clock hour pretty good. Heck was back home before two I guess it worked out alright.

I don't know what do you guys think? Do you ever use two wheeler's?

not to sound sarcastic but someday you might feel under the weather and not be at full strength. you might only have enough energy to do the one. and the company will ask you what's taking you so long

not to sound sarcastic but someday you might feel under the weather and not be at full strength. you might only have enough energy to do the one. and the company will ask you what's taking you so long

I usually load two up, but only run one load in at a time pulling one and pushing the other is no fun ha-ha!