VA. 10 Vehicle Chain reaction crash starting with a Semi Rollover.

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
10 Vehicles Involved In I-77 Chain-Reaction Crash - Winston-Salem News Story - WXII The Triad

Photo Gallery

21585969_640X480.jpg

Police said the cause of the initial wreck was related to the weather.

More likely inexperience or just plain incompetence considering the Load weight and Road/Weather conditions.

I was driving a Day Cab pulling an empty 48' Reefer through there rolling south bound this morning around 0600 and it was raining to beat the band, so the weather did not affect my driving nor of Roadway or Estes.

Too many people with NO experience as well as having no business Driving anything larger than a Yugo in Rainy conditions. Some (or many) of these drivers are challenged by DRY ground.

Police said the cause of the initial wreck was related to the weather.

More likely inexperience or just plain incompetence considering the Load weight and Road/Weather conditions.

I was driving a Day Cab pulling an empty 48' Reefer through there rolling south bound this morning around 0600 and it was raining to beat the band, so the weather did not affect my driving nor of Roadway or Estes.

Too many people with NO experience as well as having no business Driving anything larger than a Yugo in Rainy conditions. Some (or many) of these drivers are challenged by DRY ground.

Another new TINO (Trucker In Name Only) driving too fast for road conditions, more then likely.