ODFL | Vac or test weekly?

Ace1982

TB Lurker
Credits
I can see 1000s electing to test weekly and sitting at home waiting for results…weekly. Now think…how long will it take to seriously hurt our system with this weekly? Im starting to think they may pay the fine to keep business running normal. They have to know theres 1000s that wont get this jab. Really truly think about it. Thatll crush our hurting system if 1000s off EVERY week for at minimum 2 days for results. A small barn of say 30…and maybe 15 off weekly at once…..thatll be devastating to the system

Od aints paying anything,,, and will punish those of you who don’t get it,,, they’ll make you pay and for sure screw with your med bennies so you pay more on that too until you get vaxxxed,, but this thing won’t pass… he only drop it on us to cover up Afghanistan,,, figures his s

Od aints paying anything,,, and will punish those of you who don’t get it,,, they’ll make you pay and for sure screw with your med bennies so you pay more on that too until you get vaxxxed,, but this thing won’t pass… he only drop it on us to cover up Afghanistan,,, figures his s
This will never pass this will never come about it’s all BS talk to change the subject whether you get a shot or not it’s not important but there’s more chance of seeing God than seeing this passed the Supreme Court I wouldn’t get all worked up about it

This will never pass this will never come about it’s all BS talk to change the subject whether you get a shot or not it’s not important but there’s more chance of seeing God than seeing this passed the Supreme Court I wouldn’t get all worked up about it
Exactly but truckers just read a headline without thinkin

That will take time the people running biden administration doing whatever they want

I can see 1000s electing to test weekly and sitting at home waiting for results…weekly. Now think…how long will it take to seriously hurt our system with this weekly? Im starting to think they may pay the fine to keep business running normal. They have to know theres 1000s that wont get this jab. Really truly think about it. Thatll crush our hurting system if 1000s off EVERY week for at minimum 2 days for results. A small barn of say 30…and maybe 15 off weekly at once…..thatll be devastating to the system
How about neither! The government does not have legal authority to do this! If people don’t stand up and resist then all is lost for humanity! That’s a fact!