TForce | Vacation days?

nxsone

TB Lurker
Credits
Was told tonight that we can't use vacation days this week unless you were already scheduled off. Why wouldn't we be able to use them if we're not working because lack of work?

Because they’re trying to make your life as miserable as possible this week so you’ll vote yes. Just one more reason to VOTE NO!!!

Because they’re trying to make your life as miserable as possible this week so you’ll vote yes. Just one more reason to VOTE NO!!!

Because guys like you want to close the company. Vote yes, because mr upsfreight isn't gonna pay a cent to any of you when you lose your job.

It’s painfully obvious your NOT a driver and what’s more remarkable is that you’re not even taking steps to avoid be outed. Your pathetic repetitive post around the clock only add to the fire and are counterproductive IMO because the drivers at UPSF aren’t as stupid as you think they are. So stop being a D-Bag and let the real men and women drivers at Freight decide for themselves without your contstant meddling. It’s people in management like you that make civilized people sick to their stomach :9529:

It’s painfully obvious your NOT a driver and what’s more remarkable is that you’re not even taking steps to avoid be outed. Your pathetic repetitive post around the clock only add to the fire and are counterproductive IMO because the drivers at UPSF aren’t as stupid as you think they are. So stop being a D-Bag and let the real men and women drivers at Freight decide for themselves without your contstant meddling. It’s people in management like you that make civilized people sick to their stomach :9529:

You can always block me.

I don't know if he is a manager or not. I'm a City driver and I have less problem with mechanics and supervisors talking about the contract than drivers for other companies. This effect all of us at UPS freight. I don't understand people commenting on our board from yrc, FedEx or abf. If worse comes to worse those guys benefit.
I also don't think UPS freight is planting people on trucking board to change peoples mind. They have done a good job at that by clearing the dock out and leaving people at home.

I don't know if he is a manager or not. I'm a City driver and I have less problem with mechanics and supervisors talking about the contract than drivers for other companies. This effect all of us at UPS freight. I don't understand people commenting on our board from yrc, FedEx or abf. If worse comes to worse those guys benefit.
I also don't think UPS freight is planting people on trucking board to change peoples mind. They have done a good job at that by clearing the dock out and leaving people at home.
Possibly, you might ask Reasonable why he only posts how this vote will affect the employees? Is UPS and UPSF not affected by this vote? If a NO vote is passed, how will that affect UPS and UPSF? What will be the consequences, long and short, to the company? You have not wondered why he is pushing the consequences to employees only?

Possibly, you might ask Reasonable why he only posts how this vote will affect the employees? Is UPS and UPSF not affected by this vote? If a NO vote is passed, how will that affect UPS and UPSF? What will be the consequences, long and short, to the company? You have not wondered why he is pushing the consequences to employees only?

Because I have to look at these guys faces every morning. This Fiasco were involved in is as serious as a heart attack and not something to be joked about.

Because I have to look at these guys faces every morning. This Fiasco were involved in is as serious as a heart attack and not something to be joked about.
Are you saying UPS and UPSF will not be affected by a no vote? Are you saying this vote is a joke to UPS and UPSF?

Out of all the stuff I'm worried about this week? No, I really could care less if he is a supervisor. I also don't care about how much ups freight is losing. I care more about the employees.