Vacation drivers(fill in drivers)

double r

Dock delivery expert
Credits
Why do I have a feeling that I will not be allowed to take any more summer vacations after this year. Think I'll turn my phone off tonight and leave it off till the weekend:duh:

Thats not good! What did he do make your customers upset? BTW, how is the girl working out? Is he hot?

Customers were fine. Just the fact that he didn't make all his stops on monday and had to layover again today. Supervisors think my route is easy because it is in a daycab, just proved them wrong. I make it look easy(like all my routes) because I do them every week. Now maybe they will listen and make someone a "Road Trainer". Road routes are alot different then local routes, just can't "stick" someone on one and expect miricles.

Well the biggest reason I left my company, is the management thinks routes are so easy, having to run hard for 14 hours to get done what they route. The guy that took my tues/wed route the first week when I was gone called me when he was done with day one and asked "how do you do it???", and he's a really good driver and half my age. Then added I understand totally why you left. Start shuttling mail today, sounds way easier.