Vacation Is Over

Credits
I guess it's time to go back to work now.
I was on vacation when I got the happy news but I think it's time to put on the job search hat.
Where is everybody going?
What are the best offers?:funky:

You can go to the jevic website. And the fellow that was running the website for the company is now posting links to companies that are wanting to hire jevic employees. Good Luck.

try enterprise transportation, if you don't mind pulling tankers...several jevic drivers from the former j3 have signed up, including myself...i'm still in training but so far it sounds like a good deal, they have a terminal in parker, pa. the phone number there is 724-399-2952. benes start the first of the month following your 30 days (if you start in june, your benes start on aug 1) and you can roll the vacation time with jevic into enterprise.

Sounds like that's the plan.
Spent 2 hours shootin the breeze with the terminal manager in Parker and he has me convinced to give it a try.
It really sounds like a good deal.
The benefits are great and the home time is a winner.
I'll probably start training next week. I've never pulled tanker so hopefully I don't kill myself.:1036316054:

What is enterprise start pay? They will let you roll all your vacation or up to a max? Do they let you take the truck home?

I have a couple of friends that went there. I think I remember hearing the starting pay was like .40 or .42. You can take as much as 3 weeks vacation with you. And then you'd be at 4 weeks after a year. And I believe if you dont live close to a terminal. then you can take your truck home with you.

Enterprise pays 42 loaded and 31 empty, you get unloading pay and hourly after the first 1.5 hours. you get paid to clean out your pump and hoses--they pay you for just about anything you do. the vacation rollover is 4 weeks and i've been told they prefer that you take your truck home so nothing will come up missing.

Any of yu guys working for enterprise, ho w has the experience been. I am a newbie starting out with schneider in the tanker division and would like to give enterprise a try after a year or so.