Yellow | Vacation queston with new proposal

it will be figured on vacation you accrue after ratification. Does not apply to vacation already earned prior to ratification.... And I'm with triplex on his question to you. Look it's not like I think this is the best thing since sliced bread.... but something is better than nothing.

So youre just settling am i right Tony.You need more ambition brother.The world doesnt stop if they close the doors here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

The formulas for the increased money taken out and then the 15% pay cut deduction is still a whole lot of money.Its free money to the Kumpny.If this stuff passes.We all might as well go to work somewhere else.

The formulas for the increased money taken out and then the 15% pay cut deduction is still a whole lot of money.Its free money to the Kumpny.If this stuff passes.We all might as well go to work somewhere else.

If this stuff doesn't pass we all WILL be working (or standing in line) somewhere else. Just saying...

Just curious how many here already have there pension locked up but haven't retired yet. Just curious.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just p. Off at the whole thing every 2 yrs they want more and more why every thing else goes up and up but pay goes down just extend it without taking anything and it would pass how can they say we are not giving anything up i bet in have to fight them on having my accured vacation time i know they will want to pay me 40 instead of 45 hrs i can see this happining

Then vote no, get your friends who are on the borderline to vote no, to plans e f g and h until they finally go out of business then tellem at averitt or Estes to give you your 45 hours for 5 weeks or go to hell

wish you and yours much joy in your new job

Sorry legcheck, I'm afraid sinc is right. If you are at 15 years you would not be getting your 4th week. Everyone with more than 3 weeks gives one up.

It's my understanding that if and when this thing kicks in that it would be a day 1 scenario...meaning vacation earned under the prior MOU is rewarded under said MOU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have to vote in favor of it to see what's in it. It's the new way of doing business. A pot luck you might say.

You have to vote in favor of it to see what's in it. It's the new way of doing business. A pot luck you might say.

Well its not new. But it works.

That's what they did to pass obamacare,too.

Remember,pelosi saying, "we have to pass it before we can see what's in it"?

I have enough time I think but not the age. Start year #35 in march but will only be 59 next month, I figure I am going in 3 more years regardless. The age and a WC claim are the 2 biggest reasons I don't want to have to look for a job.

Same boat I have the time but not the age. @ 56 and 31 years there's too many years before medicare kicks in.
Marry for health care. You have pension, find a woman with health insurance.

I asked the MIL long ago about a trade in, she says I have the latest model, my only other choice would be a older model.........................