Yellow | Vacation quetion

ca kid

TB Lurker
Credits
Was wondering if you quit and have earned vacation roadway does still have to pay you your vacation when you leave right. I know if you still have sick days they can take them away. But dont want to give up 3 weeks vacation.

File my brother....

Was wondering if you quit and have earned vacation roadway does still have to pay you your vacation when you leave right. I know if you still have sick days they can take them away. But dont want to give up 3 weeks vacation.

They have too but will take their time in doing so if management is ****. File a grievance for the vacation that is owed to you to keep them from stalling. That would be a slam dunk case if it went to panel that the union would win if you were leaving on a right accord. If I was you I would take all my sick days first ....
Alot of guyz that have left fail to realize they are walking away with money still on the table.
Do you think they would tell you if you did, heck no just a big :smilie_132:

hey stewards isn't there something about acumilation of time to what you earn on vacation??? something like you have more than 2 years and you quit with 1000 hours you can get a portion of vacation pay?? just wondering if that is for layoffs or for quiting or maybe both??