ABF | Vacation still in ?

peter guzinnia

TB Lurker
Credits
Had supervisor check with our payroll person at the fort about vacation . My Senority date is 5/2014 , i was told i will not get my 2nd week of vacation until 1/2020 . This does not sound correct to me. Do any of my brothers have any info on how the vacation schedule works ?

Had supervisor check with our payroll person at the fort about vacation . My Senority date is 5/2014 , i was told i will not get my 2nd week of vacation until 1/2020 . This does not sound correct to me. Do any of my brothers have any info on how the vacation schedule works ?
that's about right you won't start accruing your vacation till May of 2019 and you have to have 60% of the year and so that's just about right

4DZkfPc.jpg

That is not correct. My anniversary is 6/22/14 and I will have 2 weeks next year....

4DZkfPc.jpg

That is not correct. My anniversary is 6/22/14 and I will have 2 weeks next year....
I have 10 years seniority will not get my third weeks vacation until 4-1-2019, even tho my seniority date is 3-16-2019. This is BS always used my vacation earned after seniority date and before April 1st. They changed the language from seniority date to anniversary date we were sold on BS. I know this because I was showed on the computer,everyone at our terminal has an anniversary date of April 1st. depending on your years of service is the vacation time available!!!!!!!!!

My anniversary date is 07/09/2004, I had 2 weeks as of this July 09. Next July i get 4 weeks. Or 60% which i will reach in March of 19.