ABF | Vacation

Cmannhd70

TB Lurker
Credits
Checked with my terminal manager and the abfatwork website, I have an anniversary date of 7/28 and both the website and TM said I don't earn my vacation back till 2019. Looks like we are getting screwed here. The bill of goods we were sold said vacation restoration started with anniversary dates after April 1st. Anyone else check?

Checked with my terminal manager and the abfatwork website, I have an anniversary date of 7/28 and both the website and TM said I don't earn my vacation back till 2019. Looks like we are getting screwed here. The bill of goods we were sold said vacation restoration started with anniversary dates after April 1st. Anyone else check?
I checked. Same here 6/16 for me.

This is one of the reasons this contract was bad. The wording is you don't start "earning" it until your anniversary date after April 1.

An example here at our terminal is one guy started 3/11, one 4/11 the guy who started in April will get his three weeks a whole year before the guy who started in March because the guy with the March date has to wait until 2019 to start "earning" his while the guy with the April date started "earning" his this year.

Honestly cant believe anyone who voted didnt know this. Educate Educate. Before voting. Taken immediately last one, stipulatiobs getting it back.