Valdosta laydowns...

a9faninnc

TB Legend
Credits
I rarely layover in Valdosta,but has anyone ever noticed the sulphuric smell in the water there?I'm just wondering if its worse some days more than others.I asked a driver that was laid over there if he noticed it and he nonchalantly said yes.If I stayed there on a regular basis,I would be more concerned,but if the regular guys there don't have a problem with it,why should I??

valdosta laydown

yes, i notice the smell of the water..some days worse. been that way for over a year that i lay there each week. just waiting for it to be fixed, like tv. i hear that valdosta is on list for tv service, so just somewhat patiently waiting. doesn't help much that landfill is across the road from terminal

:Bondage: dont shower in that stuff and dont wash your hands there! take a water bottle with you to brush your teeth.

enjoy your stay :1036316054:

I am told that the entire area where the terminal is located has a sulphuric smell to the water. There is a water purification system that is supposedly hooked up and is working for the drinking water.