FedEx Freight | Valid fed x email??

stinkyfinger

TB Lurker
Credits
I replied to an ad from fedex freight in the Cincy area on careerbuilders.com a few days ago. Below is the email I received today. Does this look legit to any fedex freight drivers who may have applied the same way? I hope it ain't some kind of scam put thru using fdxf name. I originaly applied at a terminal near my home but they were'nt doin anything,then I saw this ad for possible openings in Cincy.Gotta try it.It'll be bout an hour drive though.Start date at Conway is fast approaching and do not really want to go there.Either fdxf or upsf freight is what I really want. Here is the email

GIVE ME A CALL AFTER WEDNESDAY WHEN YOU GET A MOMENT AND I WILL GO
OVER..

Thomas Husband
Linehaul Recruiting Dept.

FedEx National LTL.
Lakeland General Office
Ph: 877-661-0247
Fax: 866-217-6126
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Look legit ????

I replied to an ad from fedex freight in the Cincy area on careerbuilders.com a few days ago. Below is the email I received today. Does this look legit to any fedex freight drivers who may have applied the same way? I hope it ain't some kind of scam put thru using fdxf name. I originaly applied at a terminal near my home but they were'nt doin anything,then I saw this ad for possible openings in Cincy.Gotta try it.It'll be bout an hour drive though.Start date at Conway is fast approaching and do not really want to go there.Either fdxf or upsf freight is what I really want. Here is the email

GIVE ME A CALL AFTER WEDNESDAY WHEN YOU GET A MOMENT AND I WILL GO
OVER..

Thomas Husband
Linehaul Recruiting Dept.

FedEx National LTL.
Lakeland General Office
Ph: 877-661-0247
Fax: 866-217-6126
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Look legit ????

stinkyfinger :1036316054:
looks legit if you want to go to work for the old Watkins. Earlier you said you wanted to get on with FedEx Freight which is not the same as FedEx National LTL (Watkins)
:smilie_132:

looks legit if you want to go to work for the old Watkins. Earlier you said you wanted to get on with FedEx Freight which is not the same as FedEx National LTL (Watkins)

OHHHHHH I just noticed that !!!!!! It's from National !!!!

Boy I dunno now Guess I gotta go read Nationals threads now Whew! I'm wearing out my glasses on this board! But that's how ya learn baby! thanks for the quick reply!!!

don't think National is whay I want to many uncertainies and looks like it might be kinda heavy in the long haul area

OHHHHHH I just noticed that !!!!!! It's from National !!!!

Boy I dunno now Guess I gotta go read Nationals threads now Whew! I'm wearing out my glasses on this board! But that's how ya learn baby! thanks for the quick reply!!!

I work for FedEx Freight West and don't exactly know the line operation for East, except that I hear that they have many turn runs where you end up doing some loading and unloading at your turn service center. It may take a few years before you work your way up to a run with just driving. Out here in the West all line drivers just drive and we have layover runs because the distances are further away. If you just want to drive and go over the road running sleeper team then look at FXF National LTL. If you want to be close to home and or be home every day then wait till they have an opening at FedEx Freight. :smilie_132: