FedEx Freight | Vancouver Center closing?

Oh i see what you did there, You used part of my screen name to insult me. Very clever. Not offended by it but i did want to tell you that is was clever. Did you think of that yourself, I bet Jimmy would be really proud of you, his LITTLE BOY is really growing up. And to answer you question i do drink Beer. What does that have to do with any thing?? Oh get that to, is it because it is union made?? Once again Clever, that just put me right in my place. You are one tough cookie, all i am doing by commenting on your posts is making a fool out of myself. Way to smart for me. I am not worthy.
Interesting. Early in our career we aren't as valuable to our employer because of our learning curve and their need to recoup their investment in us. We may be willing and able to work hard, but not necessarily as smart.

In our later years, we are about as knowledgeable of our job as we can be. We are likely working smarter and safer than the others, but we can't produce as much in the day. We could almost do our jobs with our eyes closed, so to speak.

The in-between years, we know our job well. Likely don't need much hand-holding. We are probably the best balance of working hard and working smart there is. High turn-over rate for this age group for a multitude of reasons.

So, every stage of the job is worth about the same for various reasons. ;)

As to merit pay, bumps in wage for safe driving record milestones is one fairly objective measure.

There is more value in your job than your ability to hold a steering wheel isn't there?

Way to much double talk, your like watching a magician work!!! A very egotistic magician!!!!!!!

This center is still open folks.

I know you can't read this because you have me on ignore (which is fine with me) and also shows your lack of ability to deal with people who disagree with you. I bet you would be a lot of fun in a live debate stomping your feet with your fingers in your ears and humming real loud, sorry actually made me laugh out loud, great mental picture. Anyway back to my point, the original article said they would be closing it in early 2015, we are still in 2014 so it is still supposed to be open. What point are you trying to make? We all no you would never make a false point as only the anti union guys do that so please elaborate! Someone will have to ask him he can't see me.

I know you can't read this because you have me on ignore (which is fine with me) and also shows your lack of ability to deal with people who disagree with you. I bet you would be a lot of fun in a live debate stomping your feet with your fingers in your ears and humming real loud, sorry actually made me laugh out loud, great mental picture. Anyway back to my point, the original article said they would be closing it in early 2015, we are still in 2014 so it is still supposed to be open. What point are you trying to make? We all no you would never make a false point as only the anti union guys do that so please elaborate! Someone will have to ask him he can't see me.
Crazy only knows how to say "VOTE YES THE UNION WILL PUT DOWN THE EVIL FEDEX JUST WAIT MORE PETITIONS ARE COMING THINGS WILL CHANGE." He asks so often for facts, but conveniently ignores anything he doesn't like.

Your mental image is exactly the same as mine when it comes to him. Don't worry, Crazy, the union is coming to save you. You told me so, and you know everything!

And yes, VBC is still open. The closure was announced for EARLY 2015. Not anti-union propaganda. I work for FXFC and was present when it was officially announced.

Someone who is pro-union (not ignored by Crazy Trucker) needs to tell him he's being stupid again.