Verdict

all the motions have been made with the arbitrator and now it's a waiting game. He has to review everything and then render his ruling. Not sure if there is a timetable or deadline he has to meet with regards to the ruling. My gut feeling is springtime. So sit back and relax. From what I gather good news is just around the corner.

The suspense of it all sucks. Arbitrators pretty much do what they want. Neither side wants to be the one to call him and suggest he get moving on it. Once all briefs are in three months wouldn't surprise me.

The way things are going at NCT , they may not be around in three months . local drivers total today phone money coming to a end ... Nice !!! Seven years no pay increase and now taking phone money back and they want you to call about freight ... What is next ??? can you wash my car , my Mercedes has salt on it . To late !!! the guys that voted no are saying now they wished they voted yes ..Yes good things are coming , find another job . Here is some math 22.00 a hour x 40 =880 -154 med =726 -165 taxes =561divided into 40 =14.25 . Can this be right ? And what about the road drivers all the time out on the road ..Can this be true ?

The suspense of it all sucks. Arbitrators pretty much do what they want. Neither side wants to be the one to call him and suggest he get moving on it. Once all briefs are in three months wouldn't surprise me.

The deadline for final arguments from the lawyers was one day last month. So the judge has only had them for a short period of time ! Now we wait for his decision!

If it stinks sooooo bad I hear CR England is looking for drivers ,,, what a bunch of tool bags!

I want my 50 bucks waaaaaaaaaaaaaa I don't want the new cell phone waaaaaaaa !