Verizon Wireless Discount?

nemf

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone know if Verizon Wireless has a service discount for NEMF drivers? I entered my managers company email address on their website and it said there was a discount available but I don't have an NEMF email. So is it only for managers? You would think it would be for anyone at the company.

Does anyone know if Verizon Wireless has a service discount for NEMF drivers? I entered my managers company email address on their website and it said there was a discount available but I don't have an NEMF email. So is it only for managers? You would think it would be for anyone at the company.

I can't speak for NEMF employees but I do know Verizon gives Yellow Corp employees 19% off the first line.

I would think the NEMF discount would be close to that

call 1-888-386-4339 and give them the company name and they'll tell you if they qualify for the discount, don't need an e-mail address, just have to verify with a drivers license and paystub. good luck

Nemf Vzw Discount

Anyone can get the discount. Simply take a pay stub from NEMF of even your ID badge to the Verizon store.

The Discount is 5% off of the total bill.

They will also give you free accessories when purchasing a new phone.

Anyone can get the discount. Simply take a pay stub from NEMF of even your ID badge to the Verizon store.

The Discount is 5% off of the total bill.

They will also give you free accessories when purchasing a new phone.

Thank you. I haven't had a chance to take my stub in yet. I gotta get on that!