Very Important...please read

Nikkita

TB Lurker
Credits
State Sen. Diane Allen, R-7th of Edgewater Park, said she was troubled by the lack of notice the company provided its employees. She said her office is researching whether the company violated state and federal laws that require companies to provide 60 days' notice of a closure or mass layoffs.

Contact Information for Diane Allen, Senator

Senator Diane Allen maintains a district office to serve the residents of the 7th legislative district. The district office is located at:
7th Legislative District Office
11 West Broad St.
Suite B
Burlington City, NJ 07090
The district office can also be reached by email, telephone and fax.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 609-239-2800
Fax: 609-239-2673

Senator Diane Allen maintains a district office to serve the residents of the 7th legislative district. The district office is located at:
11 West Broad St.
Suite B
Burlington City, NJ 07090

Ok people get busy calling its our turn now....

Jug handel Inn,,, for sure wednesday

We have moved the gathering to Wednesday at 4:00 to the Jug Handel Inn,, on Rt 73 south, and forklanding rd.. wear your hat, shirt or something to be reconized.. we hope to see everbody there.. come join us for some of the best wings around, and the coldest beer in town. see you there

Local and Mother,

Please notice the correct zip code is 08016

Please write her a letter. The more letters she gets the better.

11 West Broad St.
Suite B
Burlington City, NJ 08016

We have moved the gathering to Wednesday at 4:00 to the Jug Handel Inn,, on Rt 73 south, and forklanding rd.. wear your hat, shirt or something to be reconized.. we hope to see everbody there.. come join us for some of the best wings around, and the coldest beer in town. see you there

Local and Mother,

Local i told alot of people today at the terminal and they said they will be there

Be sure to wear Jevic everbody!!!!!!

this guy not welcome.
bozotheclownadultcostumih2.jpg

attention all jevic employees all and i mean all

to all jevic employees there is a class action suit filed in new york court against jevic trans for violation of the warn act.. please call this number tell the girl on the phone you are a jevic employee they will ask you a few questions it is a class action suit against them they violated the 2007 warn act for those who been employed more then 8 years and the 1988 warn act for other employees pleas call the more the better we all deserve better treatment then what dave g. and tim c. and sun capital has did to us.. please call 1-877-468-8836.. they will email you a few forms to fill out.. good luck to all my fellow ex employees it was a hell of a ride... not a easy company and work to do but we did it and got it done..

please call all jevic people office drivers dock mechanics

1-877-468-8836 its a lawyer in new york who has filed a class action lawsuit against jevic for the warn act.. dont delay dont delay dont delay call in the morning tell them your a jevic employee effected by the closure i will continue to post this every day calllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll if you dont you wont get whats duly yours

I'm so glad to see that my husband losing his job with Jevic entertains you...my god, what will you do when we lose our home because we can no longer afford the mortgage or to feed our 5 kids??
GROW UP AND HAVE SOME KIND OF HEART!!

double d are you even reading my post corrrectly i put that infrmation up there to help all of us.. before you want to attack me about something you havent read fully.. were all in the same boat i worked for jevic 11 years the number is to a law firm that has filed a lawsuit against jevic and sun capital.. do as you may with the information but dont attack me....

sorry...not intended to you...it was for the insensitive j**k with the Bozo pic...I tried to carry it over and for some reason it wouldn't allow it.

p.s. Cowboy...My husband and I have also contacted the NY lawfirm and spent most of the day letting the J6 boys know about it...again, sorry about the last post

ok please have everyone you know call that number the more the better... we will stand a better chance with hundreds of people on the lawsuit

I would guestimate we have talked to and or called atleast 100 people today, many faxed over the needed info right from here...lookin' good!