Very Important...please read

Letter Writing Campaign

I just finished sending letters with copies of news releases & Sen. Allen's info to Bush, Cheney, Corrazine, Dept of Labor etc. Burlington County Freeholders etc...The more the merrier I say! :smilie_132:

to the *** kisser jevic drivers

it was sad to what happen to us.. so what will happen to the a s s kissers or thought they were so much better then us.. i know the customers up north will be greatfull not to listen to pat currie jr anymore drown on about his ugly diner girl friend maybe some guys will learn from this we all worked for a trucking company no one was better st john ken gray pugliese scartelli regoshe currie sr the guy that ran paterson nj it was ajob learn to treat everyone your equal.. harry did this to us all and is getting ready to do it to new century.. you got your a s s kissers over there.. wonder what all the white shirt drivers are doing now.. oh wait probably crying in it now.. i hated alot of jevic drivers because of there bad attitudes.. i worked here for 11 years been through a ton of stuff i spoke out and spoke my mind.... when theyy got rid of charie shank that was the beginning of the end for us all..to all you a s s kissers you wont be out of kissing a s s long im sure.. wasnt so bad when paul was running the company was it.. i cant wait to see some of you grobble for jobs or driving for c r a p carriers.. pataky is another one love you but your stories are all lies

who knows Ben Faulkman/Lawyer

How did the lawyer previously mentioned become associated with Jevic employees? I am leary about contacting anyone. Any ideas?

I can't speak for Ben Faulkman...but I can speak for Outten & Golden in New York...they were contacted and ratained by 2 Jevic employees and then word got around that it was to be a class action lawsuit. When I spoke directly to this lawyer, she asked that my husband and I let as many as possible know as there is power in numbers...so far we have atleast a couple hundred employees under this lawyer. If you would like the contact info, I would be happy to provide it too you...just let me know. This is not an ambulance chaser if that is what you are needing to know...again, they were contacted and retained by 2 Jevic drivers. Also fyi...they are also already involved with another lawsuit against Sun Cap and are very familiar with their practices against employees...please consider them. If you need anything else, please let me know...

Yup, sounds like a plan to me. Send over some info Double D

Please contact: Outten & Golden at one of the following...Tel: 212-245-1000 (Anna or Rene) you may just end up with voice mail as she said they are being swamped with Jevic calls, but please leave a message! New York City Employment Law Firm : Outten & Golden LLP - Advocates for Workplace Fairness or Company Layoffs and Shutdowns (this should take you directly to a form to fill out and submit). As they said, there is POWER in numbers and each and everyone of us counts!!! Just let me know if I can be of anymore help...:wavey:

nj lawyer question

Thanks for the NYC lawyer info..just wondering who had info re: Ben the NJ lawyer that was mentioned in one of the posts. Thanks All!

If you scroll back to page 6 of this thread, I believe the info you are looking for is located under Nikkitas post...

re: NJ lawyer

Yes thanks..I guess I'm asking if anyone from this board initially contacted him or was he "ambulance chasing"? Thanks!

My husband and I also contacted Ben Faulkman(sp) figuring the more info we were armed with the better...Honestly, he was snippy with us and the conversation came to a quick close when he heard that we also contacted (but at that time had not decided to go with anyone) a different lawyer...Both of us were very happy to have found the NY lawyer first!

Lawyers

Between N.Y. firm and N.J. politicians putting pressure on SunCap:chairshot:no need to bring other lawyers in.N.Y.firm specializes in these labor cases.They already working another one against SunCap.Nice that they can show pattern of abuses by them.:1036316054:Pretty sure they never anticipated this sort of response by employees,goverment and news media. Have a question for anyone viewing this.Who is Pete R...The V.P. Jevic keeps rolling out to give quotes.I was at Jevic almost 12 yrs. Never heard of him.No comments from Dave G. and TimC. must be hiding under rock together.:butt kiss:

NJ Lawyer & Jevic Marketing Responses

Thanks for the info Double D..That's what I figured about Ben/Lawyer from NJ so I won't be contacting him. As for Pete R. in Marketing...In his defense I think he's a good guy and I'm sure he was just doing his "job".

re:Pete R

One of the "talking heads" assigned to Jevic via Sun Capital,I assume. The old end around game. P.S. I als got contacted directly from Outten in NYC. Rest assured,fellow former Jevic comrads,when your business address is 3 Park Ave,N.Y.C,you better believe that's the "Heavy Hitters" in the Law business. Anyone that you can think of that you can contact,Please take a few minutes and try to reach them. This action can and will have the outcome effected directly by the number of participants who sign up. And not just talking about the 60 Days reimbursement either,let's not forget Sun Capital has assets of over 78 BILLION,this will not be lost on the judges. Numbers of former employees who seek to be directly involved will decide the outcome! Let's all get busy,spread the word!

Pete R has been at Jevic 15 years in sales and marketing, one of the good ole long time blue blood guys who has worked hard and sweated right next to the rest of us, not someone sent by Sun.

Just wanted everyone to know that we again just spoke with the NY and they have almost 1000 of the roughly 1200 employees on board!! They are trying desperately to get ahold of the employees in GEORGIA, TEXAS AND CA as to not leave anyone out of the lawsuit...IF YOU KNOW ANY OF THE EMPLOYEES, AT ANY OF THESE LOCATIONS, PLEASE ASK THEM TO CONTACT THE NY LAW FIRM. If the contact info is needed again, please let me know and I will post once again.

Just wanted everyone to know that we again just spoke with the NY and they have almost 1000 of the roughly 1200 employees on board!! They are trying desperately to get ahold of the employees in GEORGIA, TEXAS AND CA as to not leave anyone out of the lawsuit...IF YOU KNOW ANY OF THE EMPLOYEES, AT ANY OF THESE LOCATIONS, PLEASE ASK THEM TO CONTACT THE NY LAW FIRM. If the contact info is needed again, please let me know and I will post once again.

Hey, I was out of the North Carolina Terminal. I thought that we were'nt going to be included in the lawsuit. If we are then I'll call them.