New Penn | Very proud to be a newpenn teamster

boston 25

TB Lurker
Credits
This is to all my BROTHERS at New Penn great job with the vote.The best part of it all is that the level of participation, from what I see that's around 98%. How much of message do they need? Now going forward don't let them try to scare you about any change as to how you voted. Stand tall and stand proud we have done the right thing.Now that it is over let's get back to business,and it's also time to come back together no matter who voted witch way.From this point forward we are all in this together. Don't let any one try to push you around and scare you wether it's management or someone from the union.Whatever happens we forced them all to make a decision, and it was on OUR TERMS. Be very proud and rest easy in knowing that we are still the best group in the industry, nobody can work like we do at New Penn.

well said...a No is a No to Zollars...cant wait for the garbage from Hoffas lackey's...I voted for the mutt twice...I dont care if a bag of ::shit:: runs against him next time...the turd has my vote :ranting2:

This is to all my BROTHERS at New Penn great job with the vote.The best part of it all is that the level of participation, from what I see that's around 98%. How much of message do they need? Now going forward don't let them try to scare you about any change as to how you voted. Stand tall and stand proud we have done the right thing.Now that it is over let's get back to business,and it's also time to come back together no matter who voted witch way.From this point forward we are all in this together. Don't let any one try to push you around and scare you wether it's management or someone from the union.Whatever happens we forced them all to make a decision, and it was on OUR TERMS. Be very proud and rest easy in knowing that we are still the best group in the industry, nobody can work like we do at New Penn.

Great post brother! Keep working New Penn Proud! I am watching for changes in our usual pickups in the future. If you hear of any freight being lost to YRC please post or pm me with details. If possible find out reason why from shipper. If our average daily bill counts start dropping and we lose a bunch of freight to YRC, I want to get the facts together in case of future legal proceedings. I will NOT let YRCW take this company apart! If you hear of any terminal sales please post or pm me as well. Keep your eyes and ears open. This is a battle for survival now that they know they can't beat us New Penn Proud Teamsters as a unified force. Hope you are reading this Hoffa and Zollars. You know where to find me! Bring it.:smilie_132: