Yellow | Video of today's (5/13) Tappan Zee TT crash

You bitch and moan about the pay but you have a 65 inch screen? :hide: :438:
Christmas present.
Did I **** and moan?
Probably somewhere.... No need to hide. I can take it. Now... Be nice....Oh... Curved screen too. Great for Blu Ray movies.... Mad Max was awesome on it. Got a 2 grand Bowers and Wilkins Panorama center speaker that knocks your socks off. Nice. If I have to sit around gonna do it in style! I like to watch movies. :couch:

Christmas present.
Did I **** and moan?
Probably somewhere.... No need to hide. I can take it. Now... Be nice....Oh... Curved screen too. Great for Blu Ray movies.... Mad Max was awesome on it. Got a 2 grand Bowers and Wilkins Panorama center speaker that knocks your socks off. Nice. If I have to sit around gonna do it in style! I like to watch movies. :couch:
p*on must be amazing. You must feel like you're going to fall in.

It didn't seem like he slammed on the brakes hard so did the axle just fall causing him to upset or something?

In my opinion, the trailer was loaded a little heavy on the left side to begin with causing it to lean in that direction. Ordinarily, that wouldn't be a problem, except this trailer appears to have a flat on the right front axle. That area of the trailer leaves the field of view of the video before the trailer begins to fall, so I will speculate that the pothole that the truck passed, on the same side as the flat, caused a large chunk of the tire carcass to come loose where it was subsequently drawn under the following axle causing it to lift up and throw the trailer in the direction it was already leaning.

Just one little itty-bitty problem with your line of thinking, Potholes? On the NYSTW? Yuk-Yuk-Yuk!!!.
I never did like those trash trailers. Along with what you were talking about they also seem to have a high center of gravity. Get into trouble with one of them and it seems like you have 0% chance of correcting it.

If you pause and look closely at the 4 second mark you'll see a huge obstruction on the right side of the road. I think the trailer was heavy on the drivers side and when he hit the obstruction it caused the trailer to tip over after his load shifts

The driver whose truck rolled over on the Tappan Zee Bridge Friday, closing the northbound lanes for hours, was ticketed for having a suspended license, police said.

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/loc...er-ticketed-tappan-zee-bridge-crash/84439360/
It figures.
How much money did Pennsylvania make in tickets issued to trash haulers on I-80 at the Water Gap?
Hell Markie and "Da Boys" on his D.O.T. crew lived at the damn tool booths!

Ya think he did a proper pre-trip before starting out? :hilarious: :hysterical: