Yellow | Viewing?

Sorry, some of us are out for a couple day's at a time. Some truck driving will do that to ya. Don't worry , be happy Serta. Say hello to my friend Anna.

361301.gif

Hi my name is Anna. I just wanted to drop in and say "Hi"to Serta. I'm enjoying your thread about viewing and people not responding. Mr Serta your doing a great job and I enjoy watching you watch us viewers, view your thread and still not responding to it.

cowboy up !

14_1.jpg

You told me "If I didn't have anything nice to say, don't say nothing at all". jezzzzzzz, make up your mind man! :nutkick:

So I guess this makes this thread the Seinfeld thread. Alot of posting about not posting!:hysterical: "NO POST FOR YOU"!! DS.

The Merv Griffin Show

Seinfeld_s9e6.jpg
Kramer finds the set of the the Mer Griffin Show in a dumpster!! I bet some of the RDWY board meetings are like this!!:duh: DS.

Since we're off topic, can any of you download geeks score me a copy of this song? Phychostick(band) Beer(song)

Ummm duh, I ment for free. I went there before I asked the question. Old timers sheesh, brains are turning to puddin after all those years of driving volvo whites.