Central Transport | Vitran 401K accounts

Rightturn53

TB Lurker
Credits
Thought I'd post this thread to those Vitran drivers who had Vitran 401K accounts that you can now access them. I just received my roll-over check the other day in the mail.

Truckon, call JP Morgan again yourself, and talk to a live service agent. They themselves requested a release. A week later I re-called, and got my check sent to me within 4 days. Good luck!

me to, then I called Roxanne and was told she would forward the info to ct for them to release the 401 from jp, personally i am starting to think i'll have to sue to get mine or just let it be in limbo till the IRS comes knocking

me to, then I called Roxanne and was told she would forward the info to ct for them to release the 401 from jp, personally i am starting to think i'll have to sue to get mine or just let it be in limbo till the IRS comes knocking
They are fixing to be sued.

I guess then I was fortunate. Maybe then it has something to do with termination of employment? I left CT early January.

I left there early in December still getting the runaround, tried to call pitt yesterday, guess they finally closed it because it sounds like the call was routed to warren and only for "customer service". Going to try and JP again on Mon, if I don't get anywhere I'm going to start checking out legal options.

I think you can do a roll over to ira from your 401k anytime you want. Even if you didn't change jobs. I did a few years back. I'm not sure if laws changed. Its your money they can't hold it from you. I know i don't like a company that plays with your money. I've had that happen before too. I don't work there anymore.

Mine is supposed to be released. Checks in the mail for a rollover. Lots of calls to JP Morgan. Never called vitran or central. My new job start date was Dec 16. I quit the Friday before. I started calling right after that. I would get it sometime in the next 2 weeks.