Central Transport | Vitran buys LTL carrier to enhance Atlantic footprint

What company do ya'll think there going to buy out next:

AAA Cooper Transportation
Averitt Express
Southeastern Freight Lines
Wilson Trucking Co.
Central Fright Lines

Who will be next?

In order of probability 1.Wilson 2. AAA cooper 3. Southeastern. Certainly look for them to try and purchase one of the above to fill in their coverage in the southeast.

I beg to differ with you Misfit73. I don't work for Wilson but they did do Interline for us at Watkins until the buyout. Wilson is a sorveign company or should i say they have no debt they pay for everything they buy. They are a very conservative family owned company in my views and really are a hard company to work for from what I have seen. They have very little turn over in my area. The only way I would for see Wilson selling is if the family would want out. But then again WML sold out.

They all tell you they have no intention of selling, that is to keep you satisfied and working hard. Then someone ups the price and bam! you have new owners.

yeah I know about being bought out I was at watkins and one week before the thing was announced they cleaned house at our terminal layed off 2 cut some full timers to part time and I was 1 of those axed.But thats business when one door closes another will open.

westcoast co. bought by Vitran

rellie777 said:
What company do ya'll think there going to buy out next:

AAA Cooper Transportation
Averitt Express
Southeastern Freight Lines
Wilson Trucking Co.
Central Fright Lines

Who will be next?
They bought a company here on the west coast called Sierra West Express. Your company trucks are pulling their trailers with new Volvo three axles.