Central Transport | Vitran Drivers From CT Drivers

ctii101

TB Lurker
Credits
Read and learn

All of u guys trash talking CTII should just Quit and move on or stop talking about the Company that's paying your bills. Let me give you guys some bright light about you so called new !!!!! Masters !!!!!!!!

CTII bought a company that was in Debt and that Debt came from the from you guys because your the ones that were supposed to move the freight so the Company makes a profit. You guy can blame anyone you want but the bottom line is that Drivers are the ones that make the company $ and you guys weren't doing it. And yes we don't have the best equipment , we don't get OT till after 55 , Insurance is not the greatest , But guess what Dudes it works and we have a check every Friday. Learn to appreciate that some of you guys are still employed by CT. And Trust us this is just for those Fools that are writing BS about our Company (CT is watching all your post and your going to be the first ones out . And if you think your going to collect unemployment...... (REALITY CHECK)...... Dude's , Ct is just going to deny it saying that they offer you a job after the purchase of Vitran and you didn't take it. Live and Learn Dudes all LTL company's pay drivers to do P&D and you guys fail to do so. so take it for what is worth and Join or Move on with your lives. The one's that are Joining Welcome and the one that are not Best of Luck.

Read and learn

All of u guys trash talking CTII should just Quit and move on or stop talking about the Company that's paying your bills. Let me give you guys some bright light about you so called new !!!!! Masters !!!!!!!!

CTII bought a company that was in Debt and that Debt came from the from you guys because your the ones that were supposed to move the freight so the Company makes a profit. You guy can blame anyone you want but the bottom line is that Drivers are the ones that make the company $ and you guys weren't doing it. And yes we don't have the best equipment , we don't get OT till after 55 , Insurance is not the greatest , But guess what Dudes it works and we have a check every Friday. Learn to appreciate that some of you guys are still employed by CT. And Trust us this is just for those Fools that are writing BS about our Company (CT is watching all your post and your going to be the first ones out . And if you think your going to collect unemployment...... (REALITY CHECK)...... Dude's , Ct is just going to deny it saying that they offer you a job after the purchase of Vitran and you didn't take it. Live and Learn Dudes all LTL company's pay drivers to do P&D and you guys fail to do so. so take it for what is worth and Join or Move on with your lives. The one's that are Joining Welcome and the one that are not Best of Luck.

For your first post you chose to come off as a know it all and or a tough guy.
Learn how to talk to people if you want them to listen.
Also thanks for your input even though we already know everything you've said already.
Whats up with the tude? If we want to talk smack we will.
Thanks, Have a great night.

PS
The read and learn comment was what ANGERED me. And probably everyone else here.

For your first post you chose to come off as a know it all and or a tough guy.
Learn how to talk to people if you want them to listen.
Also thanks for your input even though we already know everything you've said already.
Whats up with the tude? If we want to talk smack we will.
Thanks, Have a great night.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.....just messing with you.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.....just messing with you.

That was a clear case of what I was saying. I never posted crap like that and for the first post. The nerve of that guy... lol I'm not that Dumb. Close but not that close lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read and learn

We the drivers do our jobs....You can't pickup the freight when all these FedX idiots run it all off. Now we ran them off so they can go find another company to destroy.

Read and learn

Debt and that Debt came from the from you guys because your the ones that were supposed to move the freight
. We are not responsible. The dog doesn't walk the owner unless it is a big dog.

thanks ctii, it was our management that ran this place into the ground. you guys should be glad we're coming aboard, we actually have excellent driving records and safety awards to improve your image and csa status. mouroun may start dismissing the less desirables ct drivers who have lousy abstracts and attitudes,

thanks ctii, it was our management that ran this place into the ground. you guys should be glad we're coming aboard, we actually have excellent driving records and safety awards to improve your image and csa status. mouroun may start dismissing the less desirables ct drivers who have lousy abstracts and attitudes,

Now the guy doesn't even want to respond.

Read and learn

Sort of well said. But you messed up one part. The Vitran drivers weren't the problem with Vitran. They WERE making the company money. The management took the money and wasted it.

I agree that the blasting CT isn't the best idea, and having been with CT for several years most of it is misinformation at best, but don't blast the Vitran drivers for the failure of management.

If i delivered all my freight and made all the pickups my dispatch gave me, isn't that doing my job? Just asking.

i'm not even going to adress this but to utter something when you know nothing about somethin is just plain stupid. that almost sounds like a vitran mang. statement. when given the magic wand to wave poof he would be gone. what is crazy is if vitran would have given the drivers the wheel we would still be vitran not central

Read and learn

Stop your whining and go wash your vigina theirs a difference between just a job and a career

We should be happy that CT bought us but its the lack of communication that has brought me here. If they would just open up their mouths and tell us what is going on this forum wouldn't be like this. To the ******* who started this post the vitran drivers will take a lot of your pathetic jobs. When we come together watch and learn son. If your management is worth a **** and we aren't screwed over we will run all of you CT fails out.

that's true, we have a ton of drivers that have been here 8 yrs or more with no accidents and that would help c.t.s insurance and csa rating. i bet c.t. list of drivers with 8 or more years there is very small, i'm going to walk in the first day at c.t. with my vitran safety jacket on while i bump someone on their route and start time.

I don't know about all the guys that work here but I do know the guys that I work with and I can tell you for a fact that we did everything in are power to make this work.

I have even went as far as to use my own pick up truck to make delivers on Saturday morning on my way home because people wanted or need there stuff and im a line haul driver.

Most of us have been using are own cell phones to call line haul.

And I know a lot of guys tried to tell these clowns that we can't keep doing things this way, and are answer was that we are drivers and to shut up and do are jobs.

So don't go putting the blame on us the drivers and dock workers we didn't dig this hole we were just thrown in it.

CTii101 became a member on 10.18.13, probably to just throw that statement out there.

Last edited by a moderator: