Central Transport | Vitran Employee Website

:coffee1:I saw that in another post awhile back. Thought it was a great idea til I saw ya had to enter your real name and terminal to register. Since we're still a dysfunctional company I think I'll stick with Truckingboards. Now thats just my opinion. Each to their own. Some darn good management would help pull the company together.:smilies-19296:

Real name not needed

You do not have to use your real name, and terminal, I just stated that if you do, it will be kept private.

problem is vitran does not pay enough to attract good management

I totally agree with you, but I'm sure some of the management that came along with the companies Vitran acquired are making some nice $$$$. Not that some of em are worth it. Get rid of them and their friends and family members that they employ for more money (which is probably half the company and which are probably those that do the least cause they know their Uncle Joe works there and their asses are covered), than Vitran would be able to afford good management and more.:coffee1:

Yeah that has been a big problem in Vitran. Its quite evident when a guy gets hired and doesn't know what he is doing. Then next thing you know they are a superviser.

Yeah that has been a big problem in Vitran. Its quite evident when a guy gets hired and doesn't know what he is doing. Then next thing you know they are a superviser.

Wow Simple, you must work where I work!!!!! THAT is definitely a situation thats going to bring Vitran down. People with more knowledge and experience are passed up because of the "it's who ya know". Then I've also seen the situation where the old saying of "it's not who you know, it's who you..well you know what I mean. These things cause a lot of bad feelings with the good employees which in turn creates bad attitudes and hurts the quality of work and these ppl arent respected at all.:coffee1:

How do you feel about the new VitranWebsite Simple? After seeing the post for sexual enhancements, I figure it could be ran by management:hysterical:

Last edited by a moderator:
are your terminal managers lazy like mine, hes never there,but i must admit, it runs better when hes not. lol

From Markam.

I,m betting from grr.The useless bunch they got are a joke.:LMAO:I doubt between them they can barely open a can of soup.If they had mangement that had a clue, the drivers may stick around and we might get a decent wage.:shift:

our mgr is a dolt and he's slowly bringing our terminal down in productivity and morale. i never seen a mgr have so many complaints filed with corporate and still have a job. i guess if they want the ship to totally sink, they might as well leave that captain on board.

I,m betting from grr.The useless bunch they got are a joke.:LMAO:I doubt between them they can barely open a can of soup.If they had mangement that had a clue, the drivers may stick around and we might get a decent wage.:shift:

greg farter named his bird P.J. when it was just pjax. he probably has a tattoo of vitran now and bleeds pjax blue. lol.

It's only a matter of time!

Yes, when you have a tm that has already helped run a couple of companys into the ground,You want to keep them around.:1904: