Central Transport | Vitran Employee Website

vitran has no right to play with a mans pocketbook, thats why you have to try again, call a differnt local. what terminal are you out of? i will talk to my rep and he can get with yours to get get his ass in gear, we need this to work all around the country to make a differnce. if vitran lock the doors after the union get in, well there u have it, vitran doesnt need to be in business if they cant pay their employes, If we do nothing then they win, and they will keep doing nothing for us until we do something for ourselves, the shre_holders meeting is coming up in early oct. do you think those greedy suits in a time like this with the stock market downing down faster then a hooker on a friday night will want to give you anymore money when it will take a zero away from them? think again,

i have to vent. im so mad!

I been driving 15 yrs. I been VE for 2 1/2. Female peddle runner. Dispatcher quit. I run every route at our terminal. I want disatcher job. Tm won't let me. He pulls some nosepicker off forklift who been here maybe 6 mos. Makes him stupidvisor/dispatcher. Doesn't know anything. I imagine they're probly cousins. Chauvanism at its finest. Bastards.go vittran. How is this even cost worthy when he runs in circles round each other??