Central Transport | vitran is dead!!!!!

I loves me some Cti 3000!

did I say anything to offend you? Did I disrespect as:chairshot::wink: a man? Does what I say bother you? Its real easy to text on your cellphone or sit at a computer and tell grown men to "just shut up"if you saw me in person you wouldn't have such loose lipps,and if you did I'd have no problem smashing you face in like a soda can!!!OK tuff cyber guy! If you don't like what I say don't comment! I don't see you telling the same to others!but you must got some weird man crush for me!

And I'm the cyber tough guy! Love you sweetheart!

And I'm the cyber tough guy! Love you sweetheart!
I'm glad you came out the Next time mind your businesses, I was addressing someone else.but just like a typically you can't control yourself when it to mouth action! Keep mines out of yours, and we'll be fine. Have a great day boyfriend!

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a temper MY man. This is a forum its everyone's business! You want to tell a specific person something private message that person. Hopefully that won't be too confusing for you. You have a great day also!

P.s. I guess we are breaking up? I will miss you! Xoxoxoxo!

About CT equipment. I went to there DuBois yard this morning to check on some things for my self. Now I know there CSA score sucks and everything looks like hell and you hear all kinds of story's , so I want to know first hand.

Guess what I found .... No major problems. All the tires had air and most tires were at least 75% tread. All the brakes looked to be adjusted and I did not find one set less than 40%. And all but one trailer was air ride.

Now DuBois is a small yard with only 4 trucks and I only got to look at 6 trailers so not a huge sample size.

Now they did have one trailer there that was placed out of service and was not going go move till it got fixed.
So far what I seen is no worse than what we dill with now.

Shhhhhhh, don't post what you actually saw. Post that you heard from a friend who knows a guy that used to drive by their yard, that everything is unsafe garbage.

CT has a horrible reputation....The trucks look like ****....And they are a little below scale for the LTL industry. But if you can get beyond that it's not a bad job. Got some positive comments from a few drivers this week... It's a pretty laid back company compared to the big boys and they have many problems but who doesn't....A lot of this is physiological for many because of their bad reputation....They simply can't get beyond that. I say this.......It's not OD.....SAIA.....ESTES.....UPS.....FEDX.....You don't drive fancy trucks.....But your checks cash just as good as those big boys and that's the bottom line....Maybe not as much money....maybe you can't drive that fancy truck....maybe the insurance sucks....maybe the owner is a bit frugal.... But whoever you work for the BS will remain....If its all about the image this place isn't your cup of tea...But if its about job security and moving up the totem pole faster than you can with the big boys you might want to consider staying....Whatever you decide I wish you the best. Vitran is dead, but CT is alive and well.
Let me clear up something about this post....It may appear that I have decided to stay with CT but I have not made up my mind just yet (provided they decide they want to retain me).....I'm just trying to stay positive and not rag on them. I find it funny that some that are so defensive about negative comments about CT never comment on positive post about them....It just seems that they look for posters to say something negative about them so they can jump all over it...For me, Your opinions are trivial but your commitments to them make all the difference in the world.....Sometimes people are an open book with their responses or should I say their lack of responses.

train, i've been seeing you quote your own quote lately. lol. don't worry too much about moderating that new site because most of the former u.s. vitran employees will be gone by next summer.

Reminds me of the movie......"The Bucket List" in which Jack Nicholson says that there are 3 things to remember when you get older...#1 Never pass up a bathroom...#2 Never waste a hard on...#3 Never trust a fart......Yes H.E......That's 3 things to remember as you approach decrepitude....So let me give you #4....I have a tendency to repeat myself...And the old memory starts to fade and you start to lose a step or two....Yes my brother it sucks to get old. Something you young whipper snappers would know nothing about...The only upside is you become much wiser....Well, at least some do.

just don't LIKE your own posts. lol.

I'm glad you came out the Next time mind your businesses, I was addressing someone else.but just like a typically you can't control yourself when it to mouth action! Keep mines out of yours, and we'll be fine. Have a great day boyfriend![/OTE]

??????? Im having a hard time understanding u. "Mines"???????? Are you trying to talk a differnt language?? Or are you trying to put "hood talk" on tb.com??? If so CONGRATS!!!! Ur the first on bringing the hood to tb.com.

Not pouting driver, just agreeing to disagree. I for one have never said anything about your equipment, I'm just going by what your drivers have told me over several years of meetings at customers, and by the way still no positive input about your company has been posted.( other than the checks cash). So please Mother Goose be a good recruiter and convince me why Central is a company i should stay on with an finish out my career.

You have to have intelligence in order to be insulted. This is a Vitran Board and there is a lot of uncertainty and has been for a long time now. All the guys are looking for is positive feedback from you but you can do nothing but cry about Vitran talks bad about Central....I guess it was a Vitran Driver put the Day in a Life Video on You Tube.
semantics.... l say lifted raise freeze then I say raise,you dispute both. Now is it not a fact that vitran was on a raise freeze?is it not a fact ct brought vitran? Is it not a fact the freeze was lifted when ct purchased vitran? You may have not been affected by the freeze because you we're at top rate before the freeze.Now from what you are saying are you leading me to believe all vitran drivers start times were at 10:30? Is that the sole reason 400- 600 bills were missed? Then why have I seen vitran drivers peddling earlier than 9 ? Pz don't insult my intelligence

I'm glad you came out the Next time mind your businesses, I was addressing someone else.but just like a typically you can't control yourself when it to mouth action! Keep mines out of yours, and we'll be fine. Have a great day boyfriend![/OTE]

??????? Im having a hard time understanding u. "Mines"???????? Are you trying to talk a differnt language?? Or are you trying to put "hood talk" on tb.com??? If so CONGRATS!!!! Ur the first on bringing the hood to tb.com.
I'm going to give you Grown Man talk and that's something you got to deal with!when I was in school I studied psychology, one of the lession was" when an individual Speak negatively about someone else,he's trying to hide his insecurities about himself. example- a person thats real homophobia might secretly like men. I say that to say this. When you sit there and think your correcting my spelling only shows me your dissatisfied with your educational level. Then you say I'm from the hood! Let's break down your name south side stress, with the letter s replaced with dollar signs shows me your from the hood.... homeboy. And on top of that your over 40 because you thought it was cool to do the dollar signs,but it looks stupid and lame. Your a tb troll you jump from forum to forum. So go back to yo hood pop a molly drink a 40 and chill with da homies!

You have to have intelligence in order to be insulted. This is a Vitran Board and there is a lot of uncertainty and has been for a long time now. All the guys are looking for is positive feedback from you but you can do nothing but cry about Vitran talks bad about Central....I guess it was a Vitran Driver put the Day in a Life Video on You Tube.
positive feedback? have you read all the negative posts about ct? I guess you're immune to that talk! But if someone give a response,your just like the others. You refuse to police your own,you just add on....and thats when I come in! If you want answers why not ask? But your like the rest you start out with a insult "you have to have intelligence to be insulted"..... really? I'll let it slide this time but next time I won't be so nice. That video is old! But its funny as hell!!!

I think you guys should start asking to have all the Vitran, Pjax tractors turned up to run the same as Central equipment. I'm tired of passing you on the turnpike.

If they turn up the tractors then you can flip off the Conway drivers like I do! What can they do pulling triples? HeHe

I'm going to give you Grown Man talk and that's something you got to deal with!when I was in school I studied psychology, one of the lession was" when an individual Speak negatively about someone else,he's trying to hide his insecurities about himself. example- a person thats real homophobia might secretly like men. I say that to say this. When you sit there and think your correcting my spelling only shows me your dissatisfied with your educational level. Then you say I'm from the hood! Let's break down your name south side stress, with the letter s replaced with dollar signs shows me your from the hood.... homeboy. And on top of that your over 40 because you thought it was cool to do the dollar signs,but it looks stupid and lame. Your a tb troll you jump from forum to forum. So go back to yo hood pop a molly drink a 40 and chill with da homies!

So u studied at a college?? And u left that hi paying profession for ctii? And for your info, i did grow up in "the hood", so ur right on that one. But ur very wrong on one thing... my name. So ill fill u in on it. (But i hope you dont charge for this session DOC). southside, is what side of the city i grew up on. Stress, is what i got alot of when working at vitran. And $$$$$ means thats what i was stressing over, or lack there of. I sure hope you can let me know if im starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel DOC, becuz since im a "troll" im nervous of not being accepted in your world. If i may DOC, can i ask you a question, you come on the thread and blast people, but when you get some "talkback" that you dont find amuzing,( i mean up to your level since u r a head shrink), why do you think that is ok? Do you conversate with you fellow shrinks about your issues? U r a funny small man, but you probley knew that already... good luck with all those "crap talking vitrans drivers" that get dovetailed in. How would that make you feel DOC??