Central Transport | vitran is dead!!!!!

I would add him to the ignore list and not answer any more. Just me though.

$$ we know you are happy over at UPS Freight....Why are you coming over here to antagonize my happy family? I think you are rubbing it in to the old timers face that you got a better gig....Come on, that's not very nice.

$$ we know you are happy over at UPS Freight....Why are you coming over here to antagonize my happy family? I think you are rubbing it in to the old timers face that you got a better gig....Come on, that's not very nice.
Train, u got it all wrong. Im sticking up for my fellow ex-vitran family. That "head doctor" from the cti board has some nerve. But ill tell u what train i will back off and just ignore him. Good luck with the merge, i hope it works out for the better for you and all the vitran guys

Train, u got it all wrong. Im sticking up for my fellow ex-vitran family. That "head doctor" from the cti board has some nerve. But ill tell u what train i will back off and just ignore him. Good luck with the merge, i hope it works out for the better for you and all the vitran guys
I still love you brother....just messing with you.

train will have to retire from trucking to dedicate himself to his fulltime moderator career, he may have his hands full.

truth hurts ego's get in the way and stupid gets in the way every time. we have all been threw the ringer some are in denial others just want to release pent up anger and still others think they are smarter than they really are. they want to blame some one or some thing for what has happend.we can throw up all the stats all the reports but the fact remains the same vitran u.s. is gone. sank to the bottom of the sea. just like so many other company's. and just like so many other's still to meet the same fate. but that is the way it is. whats done is done and can't be changed it is what you do now that will matter.