Central Transport | Vitran looking to sell!

You All are a trip!

I don`t know if it is true!
But what is wrong with making i think around 23-25 Dollars an Hour doing that same thing you are doing now?
Nothing more, and a whole lot less of Crap we are putting up with at our rate of pay!
Paid for all waiting time!
Bidding procedure`s for runs and starting time!
Not being forced to run unsafe equipment(as our drivers do now)!
Paid for fueling for line haul drivers!
AND A WHOLE LOT MORe FROM A UNION!!!
The only Bad i see is that anyone with less than(just guessing) 10 years seniority will be placed on layoff!And never know when and if you will get called back!

No, just someone else that hates to look at your fat head

Is that your real picture! Didn’t you work the restroom handing out breath mints?
I remember you now! How did you get on trucking boards did u pass your cdl class?

That pic looks like Les Aspin, former offical from the Clinton administration. He was the one who first allowed the Rush Limbaugh program to be aired on Armed Forces Radio, the liberals never forgave him for that till the day he died.

That pic looks like Les Aspin, former offical from the Clinton administration. He was the one who first allowed the Rush Limbaugh program to be aired on Armed Forces Radio, the liberals never forgave him for that till the day he died.
it's a pic of mark kosovec, the president of pjax and the one who is running vitran into the toilet. but he's ready to retire, so he could care less. he's a millionaire, has his house, cottage and nice lamborghini diablo. and his children are going to a $200k a year college.

is this vijax racer under a new name? lol.

Hey LOSER HAD ENOUGH....I have gone to greener pastures and you probably would if you were hireable. You are nothing but a bitter old man who more than likely sits in the managers office asking for time off. Why dont you man up and put your real picture up? I know why-you are a coward. Please forget about my name...LOSER!

Back on subject.....

What is the advantage in buying us out? They all are already in the same and more docks than us. Equipment is auction ready for the most part. Managers **** and moan about the same drivers who cause them to get their bonus. Dock workers have background problems, no traing in if they spill haz mats, utter failure in the DOT ratings.

So again, why would anyone want us? There are better investment options out there.

UPS Freight buying us out = "were doomed" I must be missing something or you're looking at different quarterly reports than I am. UPS is a company that is profitable on a regular basis, pays better than Vitran, has better insurance, better equipment and actually has a retirement plan. Vitran recently put up four Canadian terminals as collateral for a 45 million dollar loan from JP Morgan just to keep the doors open, they also have an 85 million dollar line of credit from JP Morgan to cover other operating expenses. If UPS Freight or someone else doesn't buy us out THEN we are doomed.

Agree...almost anything would be an improvement...besides, involving JP Morgan in any financial situation makes me wonder what is goingon behind the scenes, but at least it isn't Wells Fargo holding the notes